听电影《花木兰》学英语第25期:可恶的赐福
日期:2013-07-08 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

You think your troops are ready to fight?
你以为你们真能上战场吗?
Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
没两下就会被匈奴打垮
They completed their training.
他们完成了训练
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain.
那些小兵跟你这校尉一样逊
Once the general reads my report...
等将军看到我的报告
your troops will never see battle.
你们就别想上战场
Oh, no, you don't! I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
你休想 我一定要让木兰上战场
This guy's messin' with my plan.
那家伙坏了我的计划哎
We're not finished! - Be careful, Captain.
我还没说完 客气点 校尉
The general may be your father, but I am the emperor's counsel.
虽然将军是你父亲 可我是皇上身边的宰相
And, oh, by the way, I got that job on my own.
而且我是靠自己努力挣来的
You're dismissed.
退下吧
Hey. I'll hold him and you punch.
我抓着他让你打
Or not.
当我没说
For what it's worth, I think you're a great captain.
我觉得...你是了不起的校尉
I saw that.
我看得出来
What? You like him, don't you? - No! L...
什么? 你喜欢他 对吧? 不 我..
Yeah, all right. Yeah, sure. Go to your tent!
别否认了 回帐蓬吧


妙语佳句

1.be ready to do

准备好做某事
We should be ready at all times to do what the Party calls on us to do.
我们应该随时准备做党号召我们做的事情。

2.troops

n. [军] 部队;[军] 军队(troop的复数形式)
A troop of American Marines.
一群美国海军陆战队士兵。
它可以来自任何地方。


剧情百科

木兰洗完澡回到了军营,却听见了一件不妙的事情,可恶的赐福不仅仅质疑新兵们的战斗力,更是质疑李翔的能力……该怎么办呢?

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.Never waste anything, and ______ ______ never waste time.
任何东西都不要浪费,尤其是时间。

2.A love of colour is embedded ______ ______ of his paintings.
对颜色的喜爱体现在他的所有绘画中。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.I only need to know that your company is capable of producing the products.
我只是要知道贵公司是能够生产这种产品的。

2.In any case, we could halve the benefit.
在任何情况下我们都将利益均分。


分享到
重点单词
  • embeddedadj. 植入的,内含的,深入的 v. 埋入,植入,深入
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • tentn. 帐篷 v. 住帐篷,宿营
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • counseln. 商议,忠告,法律顾问 v. 商议,劝告