听电影《花木兰》学英语第30期:其实我们都是冒牌货
日期:2013-07-22 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

The truth is, we're both frauds.
其实我们都是冒牌货
Your ancestors never sent me. They don't even like me.
你老祖宗根本没派我来
I mean, you risked your life to help people you love.

你牺牲自己去救人

I risked your life to help myself.
我却利用你救我自己
At least you had good intentions.
起码你的心肠比我好
What? What do you mean you're not lucky?
什么!你也不是幸运符?
You lied to me?
你骗了我?
And what are you, a sheep?
那你是什么 羊吗?
I'll have to face my father sooner or later.
我早晚都得面对我父亲
Let's go home. - Yeah.
回家吧 是啊
This ain't gonna be pretty.
一定会很惨
But don't you worry, okay? Things will work out.
不过你别担心 船到桥头自然直
We started this thing together, and that's how we'll finish it.
我们要同甘共苦同心协力
I promise.
我保证


妙语佳句

1.fraud
n. 欺骗;骗子;诡计
The prosecutor accused the defendant of fraud.
原告控告被告犯有欺诈罪。

2.sooner or later
迟早,早晚
He will have to reckon for his bad behaviour sooner or later.
他迟早要对他的坏品行付出代价。
护士们在没有还清她们的学生贷款之前不允许离开这个国家。


剧情百科

“其实我们都是冒牌货”,木须沮丧地说出了原来自己也不是老祖宗所派来帮助木兰的真相,原来一切都只是大家一厢情愿地去做而已……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.Ideally, you want to ______ ______ this in the original system specification.
在理想的情况下,您需要在原先的系统规格中考虑到这一点。

2.Such mistakes ______ ______ no excuse.
这样的错误是不能容许的。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Now he is in trouble, we should go all out to help him.
现在他正遇到了麻烦,我们应该全力以赴去帮助他。

2.I have stamps from all over the world.
我有来自世界各地的邮票。


分享到
重点单词
  • specificationn. 规格,详述
  • fraudn. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺
  • defendantn. 被告
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件