位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 迷失 > 正文
美剧《迷失》第六季第13期:她的死不是你的错
日期:2013-03-29 08:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

A couple days ago, you asked me why I came back to the island.I need to find Claire.
几天前,你问我为什么回到这个岛上。我要找到Claire。
I thought...maybe if I could catch up to you, you could help me,and then...
我本以为...也许如果我能赶上你 你就能帮我。然后...
Maybe if we could find her and bring her back to Aaron,then maybe all of this wouldn't have been for nothing.
也许我们可以找到他,并把他带回Aaron身边,那么所有这些,就不会徒然无功了。
I'm sorry. I never should followed you.
对不起 我不该跟着你。
Which time?That was your house, right? With Juliet.
什么时候? 那是你的房子,对吧? 和Juliet的。
Yep.I'm sorry.You already said that.
是的,对不起。你已经说过了。
No...For Juliet.
不...对Juliet说的。
If I hadn't come after you on the sub,
如果我没在潜艇上跟着你。
then you two would've left, and she would've never died.
你们两个就会离开,她也不会死了。
It's not your fault she's dead.It's mine.
她的死 不是你的错。我的错。


重点解释

1. I thought...maybe if I could catch up to you, you could help me,and then...我本以为...也许如果我能赶上你 你就能帮我。然后...
catch up to: 追赶上
Jane run hard and tried to catch up to her friend.
珍拼命奔跑,试图赶上她的朋友们。
The soldiers ran hard and tried to catch up to the advanced battalion
士兵们拼命地跑,想赶上先头部队。

2. Maybe if we could find her and bring her back to Aaron,then maybe all of this wouldn't have been for nothing.也许我们可以找到他,并把他带回Aaron身边,那么所有这些,就不会徒然无功了。
bring back:拿回来
Bring back some tea for me.
替我捎些茶叶回来。
Bring back your recyclable cans and bottles, but please rinse them out first.
把回收罐和玻璃瓶带回来,但是请首先把它们清理干净。

分享到
重点单词
  • battalionn. 营,军队,大批
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • advancedadj. 高级的,先进的