位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 迷失 > 正文
看《迷失》学美语:第一季第2集(11): 乖乖女也能很疯狂
日期:2012-11-07 15:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Can I get you a refill?
要给您加满吗
I'm fine with this, thank you.
不 不用了 多谢
You, sir, can I get you anything? Cocktail, soda?
先生 您呢 需要些什么吗 鸡尾酒 汽水
Just coffee, sweetheart. Black.
就咖啡吧 甜心 黑咖啡
Coffee, sure.
咖啡 好的
You look worried.
你看起来忧心忡忡啊
I'd be worried too, I was you.
我要是你也会这样
But you gotta stay positive, kiddo.
但你要乐观点儿 孩子
There's always that off-chance that they'll believe your story.
还是有机会他们会相信你的故事的
I know I sure do.
我知道我就相信
I don't care what you believe.
我不在乎你相不相信
Oh, I know that's true.
这倒是真的
That has always been true.
一向如此
You sure you don't want some more juice?
你真的不再要些果汁吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
恩 不要了
Ladies and gentleman, the captain has switched on the "fasten seatbelts" sign.
女士们 先生们 机长已经打开了"安全带"指示灯
Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
请返回您的座位并系好安全带
I have one favor to ask.
我求你帮个忙
Really?
真的吗
This oughta be good.
看来不错

地道口语
一.Can I get you a refill? 要给您加满吗?
这句话通常在服务类行业使用,表示的是服务生询问客人是否需要续杯服务。
二.You look worried. 你看起来忧心忡忡啊。
想要表达某人看起来怎样,通常在look后面加上相应的形容词来表达自己的意思。
三.stay positive:保持乐观
想要形容保持在一个状态或一个状况的时候,通常使用stay,表示停留在这个状态上。
四.I don't care...:我不在乎......
如果你想要对某件事情或某个人表现出漠视或无所谓的态度的时候,便可以使用I don't care...这个句型。
五.return to:回到;恢复到
e.g.:They return to the example of dialysis patients.
他们又回到了透析患者的例子上。
六.have a favor:劳驾;请您帮个忙
e.g.:Still I have a favor to ask of them.
我还要求他们帮个忙。

剧情介绍:
时间退回到飞机失事发生之前,似乎稳重的乖乖女Kate看起来情况不妙,谁能想到这样一个乖乖女竟然也是犯罪嫌疑人呢?原来每个人都有一段不为人知的历史,只不过他们宁可选择遗忘。

分享到