位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 迷失 > 正文
看《迷失》学美语:第一季第2集(6):家人之间要多些沟通和理解
日期:2012-10-26 11:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think I was mean to him. What?
我想我对他太凶了 什么
He's that guy from the gate. He wouldn't let us have our seats in first class. He saved our lives.
他是那个在门口的人 不让我们坐我们头等舱座位的人 他救了我们
Shannon, we're trying to clear the wreckage. You should help out. You're just being worthless over here.
来吧 Shannon 我们要清理些残骸 你该帮帮忙 你在这儿无所事事的
I'm being what?
我什么
What do you want me to say? You're sitting on your ass staring at bodies.
你想让我怎么说 你坐在那儿盯着尸体
I've just been through a trauma here, okay?
我刚遭受了打击 知道吗
We've all been through a trauma. The only difference is, since the crash, you've actually given yourself a pedicure.
我们都遭受了打击 唯一区别就是 自从失事以来你一直在进行所谓的治疗
You know what? It is so easy to make fun of me, and you're good at it.
你知道什么 那么容易就可以取笑我 你还乐此不疲
I wish I didn't have to wastely time...
我倒希望不用浪费我的时间来...
I wish I didn't have a reason. Yeah, it is easy, Shannon.
我希望没有理由 是的 很容易 Shannon
Screw you. You do not have the slightest idea what I am thinking.
去你的 你根本就不知道我的想法
I have a much better idea than you think I do.
我要比你清楚的多
No, you don't!
不 不是
Okay, Shannon, what are you thinking?
好 Shannon 那你想干什么
I'm going with them on the hike. Oh, yeah?
我要和他们一起去登山 是吗
Yup. I'm going.
对 我这就去
No you're not, Shannon. Shannon!
不 不行 Shannon Shannon!
I'd like to come with you.
我要和你们一起去
She's not going. This is what she does.
她不去 她不想去
The hell I'm not!
才不是
She postures and makes really bad decisions to upset her family which, at the moment, is me.
她的糟糕决定让她的家人不快 而此时那家人就是我
Shut up and stop trying to be charming. I'm coming with you.
闭嘴 别耍帅了 我和你们一起去
I don't know if that's a good idea.
这不太好吧
What are you, two years older than me? Please?
你怎么回事 就比我大两岁 拜托
You're going, aren't you?
你要去 是吧
Yeah. Are you? Yup. Yeah, I'm definitely going.
恩 你呢 恩 那我去定了
Look, everybody can come. But we're leaving now.
谁都可以来 可现在就要出发了
You couldn't tell from that, but she's really nice.
别对她妄下断言 她人不错的

地道口语
一.save one's life:挽救某人生命
e.g.:It is often engraved on the utensils to record the illustrious merits and achievements, to praise their virtue, and it can save one's life from death.
其内容镌刻在铁制的器物之上,主要是著录受赐者的显赫功勋,赞颂其美德,并具有一定免死特权。
二.help out:帮助…摆脱困难
e.g.:So what can anyone do to help out Mom?
那么我们能做什么来帮助这样的妈妈?
三.sit on your ass:坐,坐着
大家都知道ass是“屁股”的意思,sit on your ass实际上就是sit“坐,坐着”的意思。
四.make fun of:取笑
e.g.:It's cruel to make fun of a cripple.
取笑瘸子是残忍的。
五.be good at:擅长做…
e.g.:This card might be good at some point.
这张牌在某些情况下可能很好。
六.at the moment:此刻;当时
e.g.:But it is not signalling that at the moment, and there is no sign of hoarding.
但是现在他们没有放出这种信号, 并且也没有要囤积的信号.
七.tell from:区别,辨别,认出
e.g.:It is hard to tell from the outside whether a board is any good.
从外部很难辨别某个董事会是否有任何用处。

剧情介绍:
每个人都有不一样的想法,面对困难的时候每个人的反应也都不同。面对哥哥的职责,Shannon真的是非常生气的,她觉得没人能理解她的感受。那么赌气的让哥哥担心真的是个好主意吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • engravedadj. 被牢记的;被深深印入的 v. 雕刻(engra
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • trauman. 精神创伤,外伤
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的
  • virtuen. 美德,德行,优点,贞操
  • charmingadj. 迷人的