电影《青春舞会皇后》精讲第57期:舞会
日期:2015-03-20 22:12

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141125183324.png

My parents be like, "Turn down that rap music!"
我的父母会说 “把饶舌音乐关小”
Gotta feel the bass1 vibrate, my pops be irate2
感受音响的震动吧
If the house don't shake, the beat don't break
如果房屋不晃动 跳动不会停止
Stu Wolff?
斯图?沃尔夫
I don't believe this.
难以置信
Did my father invite you here?
我爸爸邀请你来了吗?
No.

Yes!
当然!
Yeah, sure, of course.
好,当然,没问题
May I come in anyway?
我能进去吗?
I don't believe this. This is crazy.
我不敢相信 太不可思议了
Lola's father said she would be here.
洛拉的爸爸说她会来这儿
You're here in my house because of Lola?
你来到我家是为了洛拉?
You know what? Why don't you stay here?
那么 你现在这儿等一下
And I'm gonna go get her.
我进去叫她
You stay. And I'm gonna go get her.
你等等 我进去叫她
So I can't come in?
也就是说我不能进去了?
You stay.
你等等
Look who came to see me.
看,谁来看我了
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Is that Stu Wolff?
是斯图?沃尔夫吗?
Look who came to my house.
看看谁来了
Hey, Ella. I just wanted to say...
嘿,埃拉 我刚想说呢...
Lola!
洛拉!
You left this at my place.
你把这个忘在我家了
I had pictured this moment in my craziest, wildest dreams.
我只在我最疯狂的梦中 描绘过这画面
I guess if you don't dream crazy and wild,
我想如果你不做这种美梦的话
people like Stu Wolff don't return your jewelry3 personally.
像斯图?沃尔夫这样的人 是不会亲自把珠宝还你的
Aah!
啊!
Come on. It's just a hand.
来吧 我帮你
Thanks for showing up.
感谢你的出现
So, how have you been?
你最近过得怎么样?
Sober.
有节制些了
I'm in recovery.[qh]
我正在恢复中
Again.
再次
Someone very sweet told me I was a drunk, and I didn't like it.
有个很甜美的人告诉我我是个酒鬼 我不喜欢这样
Sounds kind of harsh.
很刺耳的样子
But it woke me up.
但把我唤醒了

重点讲解
重点词语
1.vibrate
vi. 振动;颤动;摇摆;踌躇
vt. 使振动;使颤动
If I missed her call or had my phone on vibrate she would say: 'Are you crazy?
如果我错过了她的电话或者把手机调成了震动模式,她马上会说:‘你疯了吗?
2.recovery
n. 恢复,复原;痊愈;重获
There she lay year in year out, unable to move, and with no hope of recovery.
她常年躺在那儿不能活动, 没有痊愈的希望
3.harsh
adj. 严厉的;严酷的;刺耳的;粗糙的;刺目的
Do you think they would subscribe to such harsh terms?
你认为他们会接受这种苛刻的条件?
重点短语
1.Turn down
减小,关小,调低、
Would you turn down your radio a little?
把收音机关小一点好吗?
2.show up
领…上楼:;[口语]出席,露面
You too have to show up.
你也需要展示自我。
3.wake up
醒来,起床;开始警觉;开始了解真相
Woke up this morning in Manchester, England on my way to the Lake District and a conference on the death of stars like the sun.
今天早上,我在英格兰的曼彻斯特一觉醒来,就到湖区去参加一个会议,探讨关于像太阳这样的恒星的死亡问题。
考考你(翻译)
1.把你的收音机的声音调低些,都快吵死我了
2.配置文件类和列举在这个释放中是不被支持的;因此,它们不会显示在这个向导中
3.我希望大家阅读这篇文章后能意识到真正的生活应该是怎么样的,如果某天你觉醒了并真正想去实现它。
答案下期公布

上期答案
1、But a little too much applause doesn't detract from the drama
2、She is craving for love and affection
3、Strength does not breed affection.

分享到