(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
I don't believe you stole Eliza's dress.
我不敢相信你偷了 伊莱扎的裙子
I don't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I didn't steal it. I borrowed it.
不是偷 是借
Borrowed?
借?
You mean you asked if it was okay?
你问过了吗?
Well, not exactly. I mean, Sam...
其实,没有 是萨姆他...
You got Sam to steal it for you?
你让萨姆去为你偷衣服?
Borrowed it. Sam borrowed it.
借 萨姆借的
It'll be back by Monday morning.
周一早上就会完璧归赵
Oh. Yeah. I'm getting off.
哦,好吧 我要下车
I can't go through with this.
我无法接受
Please just let me have one night of pure joy
就让我尽情地享受 这个夜晚
Ella, don't back out now.
埃拉,别在这个时候退出
if I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my youth behind bars.
如果我的剩余的青春将 在吧台后消逝的话
This better be one great concert.
最好演出能很精彩
I don't want to get near a scalper.
我可不想靠近那些黄牛党
That's a given.
那是一定的
You take the money, okay?
你来拿钱,好吗?
Okay.
好吧
Oh, yeah
哦,耶——
Come on, come on, come on, come on
快点,快点 快点,快点
Come on, get in
快点进来
Hang your coats
挂起你的外套
Eat our chips, come on
享受你的美味,快点
We've got notes
我们已经谱好曲子
Shake your coconuts
摇动你的椰子
Coco boys
椰子男孩们
Until that nut comes out, come on
知道那个坚果出来 加油
Coco girls
椰子女孩们
Just keep on dancing now
继续跳舞
Just keep on getting down
继续玩耍
Just keep on having fun
继续取乐
The party's just begun
派对才开始
All dressed up
穿上美丽的服装
And dressed to kill
美丽得可以杀人
Doctor says, "Come on, eat your pills"
医生说: 快,来吃快乐的药丸吧
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、steal
vt. 剽窃;偷偷地做;偷窃
vi. 窃取;偷偷地行动;偷垒
He was accused of stealing a small boy's bicycle.
他被指控偷了一个小男孩的自行车。
2、scalper
n. 黄牛(专售戏票等牟利);剥头皮的人;雕刻刀,圆凿子
That is the word today, scalper, and wedding banquet scalper, and ticket scalper.
我们今天说的就是黄牛党这个词,scalper。
重点短语:
1、dress up
v. 打扮,装饰;穿上盛装
You do not need to dress up for dinner.
你不必为了晚宴盛装打扮。
2、come out
出现;出版;结果是
The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.
所发生的事情真相开始为大家所知。
3、get down
下来;吞下;使沮丧
At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.
当我为工作沮丧时,就爱幻想成为一个农夫。
考考你(翻译):
1、吸毒成瘾的人们进来偷东西。
2、我就是喜欢穿另一个时代的服装,很好玩。
3、该书本周上市。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、He was clumsily trying to grab at Alfred's arms.
2、He was terrified of heights.
3、My father didn't really love her.