电影《青春舞会皇后》精讲第51期:你想干什么?
日期:2015-02-01 20:58

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141125183324.png

I know how fond you are of Stu Wolff,

我知道你有多迷斯图?沃尔夫

and I got some great shots of him.

我可照了不少照片呢

We spent the whole night with Stu.

我们整晚都和斯图在一起

On the night of his biggest party, he left to be with you.

在他开这个盛大的聚会的晚上 他会去陪你们?

We were at that party. My dad was there.

我去了晚会 我爸爸也在那儿

You're not gonna get away with this.

你可不能拿这个来搪塞我

He and Stu are gonna get together.

他和斯图准备合作

What dad?

什么爸爸?

You don't have a dad.

你没有爸爸

You said he died before you moved here.

女孩:你说你爸爸 在搬到这儿之前死了

I mean, what do you do?

我是说,你想干什么?

Do you just make all this up as you go along?

你靠这些谎言就像 让我们相信你们去了吗?

Do you think because we're not from New York that we're stupid?

你以为我们不是纽约人 我们就很蠢吗?

You saw us there.

你在那儿看到我们了

No, I didn't, liar.

不,我没有 骗子

You know, that's what you are. You're a liar.

你要清楚,你就是一个, 十足的骗子!

Your name isn't even Lola, Mary.

你的名字也不是洛拉 玛丽小姐

Ella's right.

埃拉是对的

I don't have to prove anything to you people.

我不需要向你们证明什么

You know we were there.

你知道我们在那儿的

Oh, no! She's crying.

哦,不! 她哭了

Look at the baby.

看那宝贝

Oh.


重点讲解

重点单词:

1、prove

vt. 证明;检验;显示

vi. 证明是

We have been accused of exaggerating before, but unfortunately all our reports proved to be true.

我们曾被指责夸大其词,但遗憾的是,我们所有的报告都证明是真实的。

2、shot

n. 发射;炮弹;射手;镜头

adj. 用尽的;破旧的;杂色的,闪光的

He had murdered Perceval at point blank range with a single shot.

他在近距离只用一枪就射杀了珀西瓦尔。

3、even

adj. [数] 偶数的;平坦的;相等的

adv. 甚至;即使;还;实际上

He kept calling me for years, even after he got married.

他多年来不断给我打电话,甚至到他结婚以后。

重点短语:

1、get away with

侥幸成功,侥幸逃脱

The criminals know how to play the system and get away with it.

那些罪犯知道怎样钻制度的空子并逃脱惩罚。

考考你(翻译):

1、在过去,这种转变过程常证明是艰难的。

2、他由于视力缘故并不是一个特别好的射手。

3、就连肤色黑的女性也应该用防晒油。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、We camped near the beach.

2、The contest was as much about personalities as it was about politics.

3、The course is more practically based than the master's degree.


分享到
重点单词
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗