电影《蒸发的摩根夫妇》精讲第33期:瞄准目标
日期:2014-05-09 23:05

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文


There you go.
去吧
Blew its head off. That was good.
杀很大 太棒了
Wow, it’s very, very loud. Yeah. Yeah.
很大声耶 对啊
No, no, no. ’Cause I got two more cans.
喔可是我还有两个罐头没射
I’m just gonna cock the gun for you.
我来帮你上扳机
Fascinating. A week ago, she was basically Amish.
太精彩了, 一个礼拜前他还是绿色和平组织的
All right. It’s loaded and ready to go. Okay. Yeah, I know. Okay.
好了,可以了 我要去了
Keep your finger off the trigger till you’re ready.
在准备好之前不要扣板机
I think it’s my turn now, isn’t it? No, no, no, I’m not done yet.
该我了吧 不,我又还没好
Missed.
没打中
I’m not done. I’m on a roll. You’ve had two bullets, now it’s my turn.
我还没完成一局 你都射两发了,该我了
I think you’ll find it’s my turn.
是该轮到我了
This thing is loaded.
这上膛了
I’m gonna have to give you two an NRA class.
我该教导你们上一堂步枪课
Paul’s turn. Thank you.
换保罗 谢谢
You’re rude. Selfish.
真自私
Just do like your wife did. Right, thank you.
就跟她做的一样 谢谢
Get a hold of it, relax.
放轻松去做
Just relax. Find your target. Take a deep breath. Squeeze easy.
放轻松,瞄准目标,深呼吸
Bollocks. God in heaven, that hurt. Agony.
天杀的,我的老天爷,好痛喔
Missed. Absolute agony.
没打中 痛死了
Could you take that for me just a second? I think I’ve really done some damage.
你可以帮我拿一下吗? 我想我真的伤到了
Meryl, I think I have a welt. What?
梅莉,我瘀青了 什么?
Quite a big welt.
红肿到不行
Look at that. Do you see that?
你看,有看到吗
Yes, it’s quite big. Purple. Ugly. Like a little map of Ireland.
还满大的 都紫青了,变成爱尔兰岛的形状了

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、welt
n. 贴边,[服装] 沿条;鞭痕;殴打
vt. 加沿条于……;使……留下鞭痕;对……进行殴打
The 1000 Mile is an almost exact replica of the original, introduced by Wolverine in 1914, down to the welt construction and stacked midsole.
从靴子开始“千里鞋”几乎就是渥弗林品牌在1914 年推出的第一款鞋的复制品,保留了沿条结构和叠层的鞋底夹层。
2、agony
n. 苦恼;极大的痛苦;临死的挣扎
A new machine may save thousands of animals from the agony of drug tests.
一种新机器可能使成千上万只动物免于药物试验的极大痛苦。
3、basically
adv. 主要地,基本上
This gun is designed for one purpose – it's basically to kill people.
设计这把枪只有一个目的–主要用于杀人。
重点短语:
1、blow off
v. 放出;吹掉
I don't think we can afford just to blow this off.
我想我们担负不起对此置之不理。
考考你(翻译):
1、老妇在极度痛苦中断气。
2、大致说来,你有两个选择。
3、好吧,告诉你——你是不是故意让帽子给吹掉的?
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、Whether it turns out to be a good idea or a bad idea, we'll find out.
2、It's difficult to reconcile the demands of my job and the desire to be a good father.
3、Since I've been in therapy, I've grown to be a better husband and father.

分享到
重点单词
  • agonyn. 极度的痛苦,挣扎
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • reconcilevt. 和解,调和,妥协 vi. 调和
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • replican. 复制品
  • fascinatingadj. 迷人的
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗