电影《蒸发的摩根夫妇》精讲第17期:我们已经分居了
日期:2014-04-20 17:20

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

So, you two are gonna be our last.
所以你们两个是最后一次
Well, it’s an honor, and it’s a lovely witness room,
那还真是荣幸啊, 而且这里又这么温暖
but Mr. Morgan... Mr. Foster and I are separated.
但是摩根他...我是说, 佛斯特他和我现在正分居中
We are thinking of seeing a therapist, yeah.
我们有考虑要去咨商
So how do you want to handle the sleeping arrangements, then?
那你们要怎么分配床位呢
Well, I can sleep on a couch. No, no, no, no, I’ll sleep on the couch.
我可以睡沙发 不,不,我去睡沙发
No, no, ’cause I’m a lousy sleeper anyway. Really.
不了,反正我睡相很差
I’d be fine on a couch. And do you have cable?
我去睡沙发正好,对了这里有第四台吗
We got an antenna. Got a bunch of DVDs.
有无线台,还有一些DVD旧片
John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, mostly.
大部分是约翰韦恩和 克林伊斯威特的电影
That’s great. That’s great.
那还真是不错
But I see you have a computer.
但我发现你们有电脑噢
So that means that you have Internet? You’re online?
所以可以上网吗
We do, but you would need a code.
可以,但需要通关码
Which you’re not gonna give me.
而你们不打算给我
No. Trying to contact somebody back home’s just too big a risk.
没错,因为跟你们认识的人联络 会冒很大的风险
And I guess the same goes for the phone?
那电话也是这样罗
Cause I just have a couple of things I have to check on.
因为我有些事情要处理
Yes, if I could make one quick call, it would be...
所以如果能打通简短的电话的话, 真是再好┅
Yeah, and you know, you could supervise the calls.
而且你们可以在一旁监督
There’s no dial tone.
没有拨号声
There’s a code.
也是要通关码
So I guess that is about it.
好吧只好如此
There’s towels and soap in the bath.
浴室里有毛巾和肥皂
Great. Terrific. Is there a code?
太好了 该不会还得要输入通关码吧
Sorry. Silly.
抱歉,不好笑
You sure you’re going to be happy on that thing?
你确定你可以吗
Yeah, I’m good. I’m good.
嗯,我很好
All right.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
Night, night. Night, everyone.
晚安各位

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、honor
n. 荣誉;信用;头衔
vt. 尊敬(等于honour);给…以荣誉
This is about honor and morality.
这是有关荣誉与道德。
2、contact
n. 接触,联系
vt. 使接触,联系
vi. 使接触,联系
Opposition leaders are denying any contact with the government in Kabul.
反对党领袖们在否认同喀布尔政府有任何往来。
3、supervise
vt. 监督,管理;指导
vi. 监督,管理;指导
But how do you supervise this?
但你怎样监督呢?
重点短语:
1、a couple of
三两个…;一对…
A couple of old women were chinning in the corner.
几个老太婆在角落里聊天。
2、a bunch of
一群;一束;一堆
They just go ahead strong into it with a bunch of friends from college.
他们就是和一群大学里的朋友,一头扎进创业的生涯里去了。
考考你(翻译):
1、信任和荣誉不是与生俱来的,我们需要去获得。
2、我打过交道的医生们表达了他们的关注。
3、一束红玫瑰花散发出浓郁的芳香。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、The £20 cheque came in very handy.
2、The evidence against him was purely circumstantial.
3、Witnesses to the crash say they saw an explosion just before the disaster.

分享到
重点单词
  • supervisevt. 监督,管理,指导
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • disastern. 灾难
  • circumstantialadj. 依照情况的,不重要的,详细的,礼仪的
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • therapistn. 临床医学家
  • moralityn. 道德,美德,品行,道德观
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历