电影《 蒸发的摩根夫妇》精讲第9期:警察来了
日期:2014-04-12 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Do you want me to stay tonight?
你要我陪你吗
No, no. I think I’m gonna be fine with Marshal Henderson.
不用,我想有韩先生在 我很安全
If you think he can handle it. Well...
如果你这么认为的话
Mrs. Morgan, I have your car right over here.
摩根小姐,你的车在这
Well, good night. Good night. Good... Yeah.
好吧,晚安 晚┅安罗
Mr. Morgan, Marshal Ferber.
摩根先生,这位是费警员
Evening, sir. Evening. Evening.
晚安 喔,晚安
You’re in good hands.
你会安全没事的
Yes. Yes, I’m sure. I’m sure.
是啊,是啊
Yeah, it’s done.
就这样
That is good news, Vincent. We’ll meet tomorrow on the island.
文森,那太好了 我们明天在曼哈顿见
No problem.
好的
Hello? Hi, Marshal Lasky.
喂?赖警员吗?
You’re gonna send someone to relieve Marshal Henderson.
你得派人来跟韩警员交替一下
That’s good, because, you know, he’s been out there all night.
很好,因为他待在外面一整晚了
He must be...
他一定很┅
Can you hold on just a second? My intercom is ringing.
等等,有人按门铃
Okay, I’m just gonna put you on hold. Okay.
我要先保留你的来电.嗯好
Coming.
来了
Hi, Mike.
嗨麦克
Yep, okay. Thank you.
嗯好,谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. So I guess your guy’s already here,
喂. 你们已经派人来了
because the doorman said they just sent a police officer up.
因为楼下的门房说 刚刚有个警察上来了
What? 什么?
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
Okay, okay. Okay.
好,好,好
Get back inside! What...
退后 什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
妈啊

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、relieve
vt. 解除,减轻;使不单调乏味;换…的班;解围;使放心
Drugs can relieve much of the pain.
药物可以大大缓解疼痛。
2、island
n. 岛;岛屿;安全岛;岛状物
adj. 岛的
vt. 孤立;使成岛状
The bridge joins the island to the mainland.
这座大桥把小岛和大陆衔接起来。
重点短语:
1、get back
回来;恢复;取回;重新上台
Then life started to get back to normal.
后来生活又开始恢复到正常状态。
2、send up
考考你(翻译):
1、7点钟时值夜班的护士进来接了她的班。
2、这个岛屿在一百多年以前就割让给西班牙了。
3、你有14天时间,在此期间你可以取消合同并收回你的钱。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、She rested her cheek against the roughness of his jacket.
2、In the end I cut the dealer down by another £5.00.
3、What do you want from me, anyway?

分享到
重点单词
  • relievev. 减轻,救济,解除
  • dealern. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭