电影《蒸发的摩根夫妇》精讲第21期:无法忍受这一切
日期:2014-04-24 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Help yourself to anything in the fridge if you’re hungry.
如果饿了,冰箱里有很多食物
We’II be back in a couple of hours.
我们几个小时后会回来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
I can’t believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信这一切
Well, at least you didn’t have the whole breakfast.
至少你没吃到早餐
I feel my organs shutting down one by one.
我感到体内器官一个个相继阵亡
I thought Disneyland was the friendliest place on Earth.
我还以为迪士尼乐园已经够大自然了
No, no, no. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth.
喔不.迪士尼乐园是很欢乐没错
Ray is the friendliest place.
但这里才是真正的大自然
People probably get them confused all the time.
大家都像你一样很容易搞混
What if we never get out of here?
要是我们永远都得待在这呢
What if we never go to Lincoln Center again, or see the Mets,
要是我们永远都去不成 林肯中心或是大都会美术馆
or see our friends, or sit on the Great Lawn reading The New York Times,
或是拜访朋友, 坐在草地上阅读纽约时报
or watch Shakespeare in the Park, or go to Nobu, or order Chinese.
或在公园里观赏莎翁剧,去诺布 甚至不能点中国菜
Oh, God. Do you know how long it would take to order Chinese?
天啊,你知道中国菜要排队多久吗
lt’d be weeks and it would be cold!
要排很久,到时候它都凉了
Okay, stop, stop, stop. Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
冷静一点听我说
We are here, and there’s nothing we can do about it.
既来之则安之
there’s no connections to work, there’s no favors to call in.
也不能工作,不会有人来电
There’s no phone calls to make,
既然不能打电话
I think that you should treat it as a vacation, a welcome break in your busy schedule.
就当作是你忙碌行程当中的 一个小假期
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
Okay, you’re right. Okay.
你是对的
There. Lovely.
你真乖
Oh, God, I’m going mad! I can’t take it!
我还是无法忍受这一切
Well, at least you gave it your best shot. That’s really all we can ask.
好吧,至少你刚刚尽力了

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、probably
adv. 大概;或许;很可能
The White House probably won't make this plan public until July.
白宫可能要到7月份才会公布这项计划。
2、confused
adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的
v. 困惑(confuse的过去式)
A survey showed people were confused about what they should eat to stay healthy.
一项调查表明人们对于保持健康该吃什么很困惑。
3、schedule
vt. 安排,计划;编制目录;将……列入计划表
n. 时间表;计划表;一览表
He has been forced to adjust his schedule.
他已被迫调整了日程安排。
重点短语:
1、a couple of
三两个…;一对…
A couple of old women were chinning in the corner.
几个老太婆在角落里聊天。
2、at least
至少
Well, at least not for me.
至少对我而言不是。
考考你(翻译):
1、梵高可能是世界上最知名的画家。
2、由于双方都声称自己获胜,形势依然混乱。
3、一切都是按计划进行的。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、No. You absolutely do not have to be a vegetarian to simplify your meals.
2、A car highballed passing me with ringing siren.
3、We all pray for the victims of Japan.

分享到
重点单词
  • simplifyv. 简化,使单纯 vt. 简化
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • sirenn. 汽笛,警报器 n. [希神]塞壬(半鸟半女人的怪物
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • surveyv. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视 n. 调查,纵
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱