(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
He's really good.
他打得很棒
Uh, Forrest, you go.
福雷斯,你来发球
We fish a lot.
我们经常钓鱼
And every night, we read a book.
我们每天晚上读书
He's so smart, Jenny.
他聪明极了,珍妮
You'd be so proud of him.
你一定会为他骄傲
I am.
我会的
He, uh, wrote you a...a letter.
他还给你写了封信
And he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to,
他说不许我看,我不能看
so I'll just leave it here for you.
所以我把它放在这儿给你
Jenny...
珍妮…
I don't know if Mama was right
我不知道是妈妈对
or if it--it's Lieutenant Dan.
还是丹中尉对
I don't know...
我不知道
if we each have a...
是否我们每个人都有
destiny...
注定的命运…
or if we're all just floating around accidental-like
还是我们的生命中只有偶然
on a breeze...
象在风中飘…
but I--I think...
但我想…
maybe it's both.
也许两者都有吧
Maybe both get happening at the same time.
也许两者都在同时发生着
重点解释
妙语佳句:
float around:飘落; 广为流传
例如:Crumbs would float around the capsule and get in the way.
面包屑会漂浮在太空舱四周形成阻碍。
Crumbs would float around the spaceship and get in the way.
食物屑可能漂浮在宇宙飞船中。
accidental:意外的,偶然的
例如:The jury returned a verdict of accidental death...
陪审团作出意外死亡的正式裁决。
His hand brushed against hers; it could have been either accidental or deliberate.
就在有意无意间,他的手轻轻拂过她的手。
剧情百科常识:
基于小说阿甘正传的电影,都是围绕主角阿甘而展开的故事,但电影更侧重于小说的开始11章,改变了成立阿布·阿甘养虾公司、最后成为流浪街头的大富翁的结局。更没有提到中间阿甘当太空人,落到食人部落中生活,跟猩猩成为好友,成为国际象棋以及摔跤明星的过程。而阿甘的女友珍妮也没有因绝症艾滋病(AIDS)而死去,而是在怀孕后当上了护士,在阿甘流浪街头的时候还见到了他智商超群的儿子小阿甘。阿甘在中间的经历也被大大简化,完全没有幽默的剧情。
考考你:
他的教练感受到了迈克尔的恐惧,于是允许他仰面漂在水上。
这次意外的杀人事件导致了不少城市的大骚乱。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
My parents tried to bulldoze me into going to college.
They fanned out and carefully combed the temple grounds.
He brushed his hair back with both hands.