(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Where's Mama?
妈妈在哪儿?
She's upstairs .
她在楼上
Hi, Forrest.
嗨,福雷斯
I'll see you tomorrow .
明天见
Oh, all right.
好的
Sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy?
你的腿全好了,是吗,孩子?
What's the matter, Mama?
怎么了,妈妈?
I'm dying, Forrest.
我快死了,福雷斯
Come on in, sit down over here .
进来,坐下
Why are you dying, Mama?
为什么你快死了,妈妈?
It's my time.
我的时候到了
It's just my time.
因为我的时候到了
Oh, now...
现在…
don't you be afraid, sweet heart .
你不用害怕,宝贝
Death is just a part of life .
死亡只是生命的一部分
Something we're all destined to do.
是我们注定要面对的
I didn't know it,
我并不知道
but I was destined to be your mama.
但我注定要做你的妈妈
重点解释
妙语佳句:
straighten:变直,使……好转
例如:The three men straightened and stood waiting.
3 个男人挺直身体,站着等候。
Straighten both legs until they are fully extended...
挺直双腿直至完全伸展开。
No one would dream of straightening out the knobbly spire at Empingham Church...
谁都无法将埃姆平汉教堂疙瘩嶙峋的尖顶弄直。
destined:命中注定的
例如:He feels that he was destined to become a musician...
他觉得自己注定会成为一名音乐家。
London seems destined to lose more than 2,000 hospital beds...
伦敦似乎一定会丧失2,000多个医院床位。
剧情百科常识:
然而电影却增加了一些剧情,例如后来跑遍全美国的事情。
阿甘的核心特征和性格也在电影中被改变,小说中阿甘总不能如己所愿却有出人意料的福气,而且大智若愚才华横溢,视财富为粪土,崇尚自由主义;而电影中的阿甘更显得有坚持不懈精神,终获成功,甚至颇有组织能力。有报道称原作者温斯顿·葛鲁姆曾为此改变而表示厌烦。
考考你:
路弯弯曲曲地环山而上,在最后的 200 码变得平直。
他们命中注定再也不能相见。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
She's told some whoppers about her past.
Members of Parliament were outraged by the news of the assassination.
One of them was indisposed with a cold and couldn't come.