影视精讲《阿甘正传》第29期:珍妮又回到阿甘身边了
日期:2012-08-07 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Every day we'd take a walk,
每天我们都散步
and I'd jabber on like a monkey in a tree,
我不停地跟她说话
and she'd listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping
她听我说乒乓球和捕虾
and Mama making a trip up to heaven.
还有妈妈去天堂的事
I did all the talking.
我不停地说
Jenny most of the time was real quiet.
珍妮总是很安静
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.
有时我想石头会不够用
I never really knew why she came back,
我一直不知道她为什么回来
but I didn't care.
但我不介意
It was like olden times.
就象昔日重来
We was like peas and carrots again.
我们又形影不离了
Every day, I'd pick pretty flowers
每天我都会采来好看的花
and put them in her room for her,
放在她的房间里
and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get
而她给了我人所能得到的最好的礼物
in the wide world.
在整个世界里
They're made just for running.
这是最适合跑步的
Carry me home to see my kin,
“带我回家见亲朋”
And she even showed me how to dance.
他还教我如何跳舞
I miss ol'Bammy once again,
“我又想起老朋友”
And I think it's a sin,
“我不再对他不起”
Sweet home Alabama... ,
“亚拉巴马我的家…”
Well, we was like family, Jenny and me...
我们就象一家人,珍妮和我…
and it was the happiest time in my life.
那是我一生最快乐的时光

重点解释

妙语佳句:
jabber:急促兴奋地说话
例如:The girl jabbered incomprehensibly...
那个女孩儿叽里咕噜地说着,谁也没听懂。
a roomful of jabbering tourists.
一屋子叽里呱啦说个不停的游客

kin:亲戚
例如:She has gone to live with her husband's kin.
她住到丈夫的亲戚家里去了
What kin is he to you?
他和你是什么关系?

sin:罪恶
例如:The Vatican's teaching on abortion is clear: it is a sin...
罗马教廷对堕胎的教义非常清楚:这是罪过。
Was it the sin of pride to have believed too much in themselves?
他们过分自信,这是否犯了骄纵之罪?

剧情百科常识:


阿甘在影片中被塑造成了美德的化身,诚实、守信、认真、勇敢而重视感情。在影片中,阿甘是十分纯洁的形象,而珍妮则成了堕落的象征。这与原著有着极大的出入。对于所叙述的一切,影片自始自终都是以一种温情和善意的态度来表现的,甚至还加入了诗意化的成分,这使得影片显得柔和而无伤害性。影片对传统道德观念的宣扬和体现。使影片变得易为人们所接受,导演高超的编排技巧和电影语言的运用也使影片十分吸引人。影片的内容为影片商业上的成功提供了保证,而导演艺术上的处理也使得影片更加精彩,这就是影片成功的原因所在。《阿甘正传》成了美国当年最为卖座的电影之一。
考考你:
他开始抗议,唠叨不休地说他有进来的权力。
宁可让亲人责备,切勿让敌人亲吻。
最大的罪过不是通奸而是公众议论,是它导致了丑闻的发生。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
When people buy houses they're investing a lot of money.
He actually enjoys his new hairstyle and has decided to start showing it off.
He gave me a whole bunch of flowers for nothing.

分享到
重点单词
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • sinn. 原罪 v. 犯罪,违反(教规)
  • kinn. 家族,亲属 adj. 亲属关系的,同类的 suf.
  • jabberv. 快而不清楚地说话 n. 含糊不清的话