影视精讲《阿甘正传》第36期:阿甘见到珍妮的儿子
日期:2012-08-14 15:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I ate some.
我吃了
I, uh, kept--kept a scrap book of--of your clippings and...
我,嗯…保存了一本你的剪报和…
everything. There you are.
别的东西,给你
Yes, I got you running.
对,我看见你跑了
I ran a long way.
我跑了很长的路
It's a long time.
很长的时间
There--
那…
Listen, Forrest, I don't know how to say this.
听我说,福雷斯,我不知该怎么说
I just...
我…
I want to apologize
我想向你道歉
for anything that I ever did to you 'cause...
为我对你做的一切,因为…
I was messed up...
我做得很糟…
for a long time, and--
一直以来,而且…
Hey, you.
嗨,你好
This is my old friend from Alabama.
这位是我从亚拉巴马来的老朋友
How do you do?
你好吗?
Next week my schedule changes, so I can--
下星期我的日程安排要改了,所以我…
No problem. Got to go. I'm double-parked.
没问题,我得走了。我没停车位
O.K. Thanks.
好吧,谢谢
This is my very good friend Mr. Gump.
这是我很好的朋友甘先生
Can you say hi?
你能问声好吗?
Hello, Mr. Gump.
你好,甘先生
Hello.
你好
Can I go watch TV now?
我能去看电视吗?
Yes. Just keep it low.
可以,但声音轻点

重点解释

妙语佳句:
scrap:小片
a scrap of something:可数名词碎片;小块;一丁点儿
例如:A crumpled scrap of paper was found in her handbag...
在她的手提包里发现了一张皱巴巴的小纸片。
They need every scrap of information they can get.
任何能够得到的信息他们都需要。

clipping:剪报
例如:bulletin boards crowded with newspaper clippings.
贴满报纸剪报的布告栏
clippings:剪下物
例如:Having mown the lawn, there are all those grass clippings to get rid of.
修剪草坪后有很多剪下的碎草需要清理。

剧情百科常识:


珍妮这个人物的隐喻。我们现在随口都说,90后或者80后是垮掉的一代,事实上,垮掉的一代,这个短句明显是被滥用了。真正的垮掉的一代,特指西方二战后的一代人。由于二战的反基督性,使得西方人在战后形成了信仰真空。大家注意下,珍妮的生日其实就是1945年,她和阿甘所代表的那种西方的传统价值观所崇尚的美德相反,珍妮是叛逆的、无信仰的垮掉的一代。垮掉的一代——性解放、堕胎。

考考你:
我在一张小纸片上记了一些笔记。
我写这本书时,面前放着一叠近期的剪报。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
Under such circumstances, it is little wonder that they experience difficulties.
Dad cooks when Mum is busy, he makes me clean up my messy room.

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • bulletinn. 公示,公报,新闻快报,期刊 vt. 发表,用公告通
  • scrapn. 碎片,废品 vt. 舍弃,报废 vi. 打架