TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):货币的未来(9)
日期:2017-08-22 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It's the idea of permission-less innovation.
这个想法是一个不需要授予权限的革新。
The Internet caused an explosion of innovation, because it was built upon an open architecture.
互联网促成了改革爆炸,因为它是建立在一个开发的空间架构。
And just like the Internet changed the way we communicate,
正如互联网改变了我们的交流方式,
programmable money is going to change the way we pay, allocate and decide on value.
程序化货币将会改变我们的支付方式,对价值的分配以及确定。
So what kind of world does programmable money create?
所以程序化货币能建立一个怎样的世界?
Imagine a world where I can rent out my healthcare data to a pharmaceutical company.
想象一下这样的世界,我可以把我的健康数据租用给制药公司。

货币的未来

They can run large-scale data analysis and provide me with a cryptographic proof
他们能进行基于大范围的数据分析,随后我将会收到一个验证密码,
that shows they're only using my data in a way that we agreed.
只有通过我的验证,制药公司才有权使用我的数据。
And they can pay me for what they find out.
如果他们发现了什么有用的信息,我会获得相应的报酬。
Instead of signing up for streaming services and getting a cable bill,
我们将不用先去申请流媒体服务,然后交纳有线电视费,
what if my television analyzed my watching habits and recommended well-priced content that fit within my budget that I would enjoy?
取而代之的是,电视程序能分析出我的喜好,推荐一个价位合适又符合我喜好的节目目录。
Imagine an Internet without ads, because instead of paying with our attention when we view content, we just pay.
想象一下没有任何广告的网络,我们不再需要关注于节目目录,我们只要付钱就可以。
Interestingly, things like micro-payments are actually going to change the way security works in our world,
有趣的是,类似微支付的方式,能改变现在所使用的安全保障方式,
because once we're better able to allocate value, people will use their money and their energies for more constructive things.
因为一旦我们能更好的分配价值,我们会把金钱和能源都利用在更加有建设性的事情上。
If it cost a fraction of a cent to send an email, would we still have spam?
如果发送一封邮件需要支付零点几美分,那还会有垃圾邮件吗?

演讲介绍


分享到