(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
And please try to create that through your clapping. Try. Just-please try.
然后通过拍击发出打雷般的声音,请大家试一试
Very good! Snow. Snow. Have you ever heard snow?
很好!那么下雪的声音呢,大家听过吗?
No.
没有
Well then, stop clapping. Try again.
那么,停下来吧。再试一试
Try again. Snow.
试一试 ,下雪的声音
See, you're awake.
看吧,大家睡醒了
Rain. Not bad. Not bad.
下雨的声音呢? 还不错,还不错
You know, the interesting thing here, though, is that I asked a group of kids not so long ago exactly the same question.
大家知道吗,其实很有意思的是,我曾经也让一群孩子,不久以前做过完全一样的事情
Now-great imagination, thank you very much.
现在,非常好的想象力,谢谢大家
However, not one of you got out of your seats to think,
然而,你们中没有一个人离开座位去想一想
Right! How can I clap? OK, maybe ...
“好,该怎样发出拍击声呢?好的,或许...
Maybe I can use my jewelry to create extra sounds.
或许我可以用随身的配饰去创造些不一样的声音
Maybe I can use the other parts of my body to create extra sounds.
又或许我可以用身体的其他部位发出一些其他声音
Not a single one of you thought about clapping in a slightly different way other than sitting in your seats there and using two hands.
没有一个人尝试用些许不一样的方式发出拍击声,除了坐在座位上,拍动自己的双手
In the same way that when we listen to music,we assume that it's all being fed through here.
当我们听音乐其实也是同样的道理,我们以为我们只能通过这里感受它
This is how we experience music. Of course it's not.
这就是我们如何感受音乐。 当然事实并非如此
We experience thunder-thunder, thunder. Think, think, think.
我们感受雷声—雷声,雷声,想一想
Listen, listen, listen. Now-what can we do with thunder?
听一听 现在,我们怎样处理雷声呢?
演讲介绍
这个令人高涨的表演中,聋人打击乐演奏艺术家Evelyn Glennie 展示了,听音乐不仅仅是简单的声波振动耳膜的过程。