生活英语听力文章(MP3+中英字幕) 第194期:70个你应该避免的愚蠢话题(2)
日期:2017-03-22 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

iFq)+cK3&nmrmg%y0G6e3**

If the woman is with an older guy, is that your dad?
问身边带着一个大叔的女生,“他是你爸爸吗?”
You’re really not going to eat all of that, are you?
你不会打算把这些都吃掉吧?
15, Did you look in the mirror before you left the house?
你出门时照镜子了吗?
What did I do wrong?
我做错什么了?
How much longer before you’re ready?
你还要多久才能准备好啊?
Hey lady, that’s a big foot; what’s your shoe size?
嘿,姑娘,你的脚真大啊,你穿多大的鞋子?
Are you wearing makeup?
你是不是化妆了?
I thought you were a blond, brunet, red head…whtatever other color she were before.
我还以为你是金发、黑发、红发……等等她之前的发色v,WDnbk&hRgSISK
Have you put on some weight since I saw you last?
你是不是比上次见你的时候胖了?
You are starting to get some facial hair.
你脸上开始长汗毛了H~pe@C3JNHi0=9)ZbK
Asking a older woman with a younger man, is that your son?
年纪稍长带着一个年轻小伙的女性,“那是你儿子吗?”
Here are some THINGS YOU NEVER SAY TO OR ASK A MAN:
还有些话你不能对男人说或者问他们:
Which ex-wife?
哪个前妻?
What should I wear tonight?
我今天晚上应该穿什么?
Does this dress make my rear end look fat?
这条裙子令我的臀部看起来很肥吗?
Do you really love me?
你真的爱我吗?
If you love me, prove it!
如果你爱我就证明给我看!
Are you a jerk to everyone you meet or just me?
你是对所有人都这么混球还是只对我这样?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
To a bald guy, what happened to your hair?
问秃顶的男人“你怎么没头发?”
Have you had a hair transplant?
你植过发吗?
Asking a guy with a younger woman, is she your daughter?
问和年纪比他小的女生在一起的男人,“那是你女儿吗?”
Here are some THINGS YOU NEVER ASK A CHILD(This is just three things but having had four children I can tell you that it is very important that we only speak positive things about to children.)So here are the three:
还有些话你不能问小孩yF0wHRRz^W。(这里面只有三个问题,但是知道它们很有必要,相信我这个抚养了四个孩子的人吧,对孩子你只能说好话,BEP5+xYTNIBwo。)这三条就是:
When are you going to grow up?
你什么时候才能长大?
Are you a boy or a man?
你是男孩儿还是男人?
Why do you act that way?
你为什么总是那样?

hF&Dlx)02pcUYRoWA9Jz-5un!OR-gVO2P3D(2G^@-+~5x5q
分享到