BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第81期:广东篇(18)
日期:2016-01-08 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

This farm has been in the Hom family for five generations.
洪家五代人都生活在这块田地上
It's where my father grew up.
这里是我父亲长大的地方
Today, my cousins grow vegetables
如今,我堂兄弟在这里种菜
and raise poultry here for their restaurant in town
并为他们在城里的餐馆饲养家禽
I said, "They look very tasty."
我跟他说,它们看起来很美味
They're beautiful.
它们长的不错
I remember this, this is the old family kitchen.
我记得这里,这里是老家的厨房

BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》

It's a revelation.
这是家庭大揭秘
She said that when my mum laid eyes on my dad, it was love at first sight.
她说当我妈初次看见我爸的时候,就对他一见钟情了
Nobody else, she would even be interested in.
她从没有对其他任何人感兴趣过
That's a revelation.
这真是个大揭秘
After grave-sweeping, there's always a feast and on this occasion,
扫过墓以后都要吃顿大餐
we're cooking together to celebrate my homecoming.
这个时候,大家都一起做饭庆祝我的归来
This is what we call a family affair.
这就是我们说的家务事
Everybody pitches in, do their thing and help,
家里每个人会都参与进来帮忙
because if we don't do that, we're not going to be eating!
因为我们如果不帮忙就无权享用美食
Everybody wants to eat.
每个人都想吃
My cousin is going to make his, er,
我堂兄弟要做他的,嗯
signature dish, which I never had, which is sweet and sour goose.
拿手菜,是我从来没做过的糖醋鹅
The goose is fresh from the farm.
鹅是门口鹅圈里的,很新鲜
Once it's coated in soy sauce to give it colour and flavour, my cousin deep fries it.
给鹅涂上层酱油给它上色上味,接着我表弟把鹅油炸了
What that does is it seals the skin
这样做是为了让鹅皮紧实
so that when he cooks it, the whole thing doesn't fall apart.
以便于他进行下一步操作时鹅不会散架
He's braising it in a thick sauce made of rice vinegar,
他把鹅放进稠汁里炖,这锅汁是用米醋
Chinese tomato ketchup, cane sugar
中国的番茄酱,蔗糖
and salted, preserved plums to give it the sweet and sour taste.
和盐渍梅子做的,可以让鹅肉有酸甜的口感
Then he covers it and slowly simmers it until it's done.
接着他盖上锅盖慢慢炖就行了
In one hour.
要炖一个小时

视频及简介

两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。


分享到
重点单词
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • preservedadj. 保藏的;腌制的;[美俚]喝醉的
  • revelationn. 揭露,泄露,发觉
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • vinegarn. 醋