(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Ma Po Dofu is one of my favourite dishes
麻婆豆腐是我最喜欢的菜之一
and I really want to test out the authenticity of my version
我真的很想让明婷饭店的厨师们尝尝
on the chefs at Ming Ting.
我做的麻婆豆腐
So I'm going to prep my ingredients here.
我要先准备食材
Like many Sichuan recipes, garlic, ginger, chilli bean paste
像四川其他食谱一样 需要蒜 姜 辣椒酱
and, of course, a pinch of that ground Sichuan flower pepper
当然 还得加点花椒
are exploded in hot oil to release their fragrance.
在热油中炸 从而释放其香味
Like most of the dishes
像我们在旅途中烹饪的大部分菜肴
we'll cook on our travels, it's easy to do at home.
这道菜在家里做也很简单
It's a little unnerving though to have such an expert audience,
可是在这些内行的观众面前我还是有点小紧张
particularly because I'm adapting the house special,
何况我做的还是和他们风格相迥的招牌菜(麻婆豆腐)
swapping the pigs' brains
把猪脑换成了
for Chinese long beans and pickled bamboo,
豇豆和腌竹笋
although you could use leeks and shallots.
不过 也可以换成韭菜和青葱
In with my beans, in with the bamboo shoots.
现在 豇豆和嫩竹笋
I'm going to season now with a little bit of soy.
要用一点酱油调下味
In with the tofu.
豆腐也要调下味
That looks absolutely beautiful.
看上去色香味俱全啊
You can get ground Sichuan flower pepper in Chinese supermarkets
在英国 可以在中国超市里或者网上
in the UK or online.
都能买到花椒
And don't be afraid to experiment to get that balance
而且也不要害怕多次尝试和练习
with the chillies just right.
直到辣椒的量加得刚刚好
Beautiful.
真漂亮
Very good.
非常好
Very good.
太棒了
视频及简介
两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。