(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
In Chuandixia village, I'm up early to join my homestay host,
在爨底下村,我起得很早,和女主人--
Mrs Han, making our country breakfast.
韩大姐一起准备早餐
It's Tong Dan Bing,spring onion flatbread.
这是Cong Dan Bing 就是葱蛋饼
My mother taught me how to make them
我妈妈教过我怎么做
but I'm pretty sure Mrs Han has her own particular way of doing it.
但是我知道韩大姐有其独家秘方
The way I was taught is you put a layer of spring onion, oil,
妈妈教我的是,先在饼外面撒一层葱花,倒些油
then you fold it like a pastry almost like a pastry.
然后把它像千层糕一样卷起来,几乎就是千层糕
Oh, wow, she's making it...
额,哇,她开始做了…
She's making it a different way!
她在用另外一种不同的方法在做
She cuts it like a cake and then she folds it back on itself
她像切蛋糕一样把它切开,然后
in like a clockwise direction and then she kneads it again.
顺时针折起来,最后再揉在一起
Quite a good technique, actually.
手艺确实不错
It means it has these stretchy kind of layers.
这样的话,饼的表层很有弹性
She has to cook it until the dough is cooked through.
你得烹饪直到它熟了为止
Normally...
一般情况下
we have a thin layer of, um...egg,
上面有一层,呃,鸡蛋
beaten egg, like a crepe that we put on top and we roll it.
像一个把打好的鸡蛋放到上面的饼卷,然后左右转一转
That's how I'm used to eating it
过去我都习惯了这样吃
but she's going to be serving it with boiled eggs.
但现在她准备用煮熟的鸡蛋配着葱花饼
I haven't tried it with boiled eggs before.
以前我从来没吃过加上水煮蛋的薄饼
I'm going to risk rocking the boat here and make my crepe version too.
下来我要冒险试试,做做我说的那种薄饼
It's really simple.Just eggs, salt and spring onion.
很简单,只要鸡蛋,盐,葱花
With the wok on a medium heat, add the beaten egg mixture,
把锅放到中火上,加入鸡蛋混合物
swirl it around so it coats the wok and creates a thin egg crepe.
然后向四周旋转,这样鸡蛋就会覆盖锅底,煎饼就做成了
Once it's cooked on one side, flip it over and cook the other side.
一面好了,就要把它翻过来,再煎另一面
This is how we have it normally in Taiwan.
在台湾我们通常是这样吃的
Like that.
像那样
Tong Dan Bing, with an egg, like that.
葱蛋饼,加一个鸡蛋
This is how we would serve it in Taiwan.
在台湾我们就是这么做的
It's very good.
很好吃
Phew! Finally!
哎呀,做完了
Now we can eat.
我们可以享用了
To accompany our two different versions of the flatbreads,
为配上两种类型的薄饼
Mrs Han has also made corn porridge.
韩大姐还做了玉米粥
Because we're in the north of China,they don't really grow rice here,
因为在中国北方,这里不长大米
so instead they have sweet corn porridge.
然而他们却有美味的玉米粥
You know, it's got a wonderful, smoky flavour to this.
呃,它香味很重
It's really delicious.
喝起来味道美极了
Thank God!
谢天谢地
She said everyone has their own way of cooking and their own style.
她说每个人都有做薄冰的独特方法和类型
视频及简介
两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。