BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:北京篇(18)
日期:2015-07-09 14:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'm so surprised and so touched
我真的很惊讶,也很感动
that I see this in my lifetime.
能在有生之年看到这些
When I used to come to China, I thought,
当我来到中国时,我想
"Oh my God we're so behind,is it ever going to catch up?"
“噢,我的上帝,我们如此落后,还能迎头赶上吗 ”

盐水鸭肝

Now, I see people like Da Dong
现在,我看到了像大东这样的人
I'm sure, I'm gonna see many places in China how it's changing
我确定,我将见证更多中国的变化之处
It makes me proud, it's a...
这让我很骄傲,非常…
It's like a full circle, coming to terms with who I'am
对我而言,我的人生在这种回归中获得了圆满
and I was right to be proud, to be a Chinese.
我也为我是中国人而自豪
Cheers!It's fantastic!
干杯!这真的很棒
Next time we journey to the Sichuan province.
下一次旅程,我们将去四川省
The spicy, hot land of China.
中国最火辣的地方
Wow!It's really numbing heat.
哇,真的很麻辣
Where the food is firey, and the chillipepper is king.
那里的食物辛辣刺激,辣椒即是王者
this will actually blow your head off good.
肯定会让人辣翻天的
We'll explore one of the world's fastest growing megacities.
我们将探索世界上发展最快的都市之一
I thought it would be a lot of change, but it's shocking.
我有想过这里变化会很大,但仍震惊无比
But still, deeply Chinese.
却仍旧具有浓厚的中国味
Oh he's massaging your ear.I love it.
噢,他在给你的耳朵按摩.我喜欢
We'll adventure to the rural backwaters.
我们会到乡间探险
To cook traditional dishes.
烹饪传统菜肴
This pig's ear is really good, cartilegy! Good!
猪耳上的软骨好好吃
And find out why Sichuan cuisine
了解为何川菜
is now been celebrated around the world.
在全世界闻名遐迩
I'm discovering things here,
在这我发现了很多
that are an inspiration to me.
给我带来了灵感

视频及简介

两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。


分享到