(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
This is my grandmother's kitchen.
这是我祖母的厨房
This is the big wok, this is how much to feed a whole big family.
这是我们家的大锅,养活一家老小就靠它
I would sit around watching, all here, all this I remember, at that height.
我会坐在那儿看着,这里的一切,我童年记忆中的一切
The kitchen's just as my grandmother left it,
这个厨房就像我祖母离开前一样
and today I'm cooking some of her favourite dishes for the family.
今天我将烧一些她最爱吃的菜
The idea is to make a lunch in honour of my grandmother.
这个主意是为了纪念我的祖母
So, she used to make delicious hama, clams.
她以前一直会做一些美味的贝类
And prawns, she used to make drunken prawns - prawns drunk with wine.
还有明虾,她过去做过醉虾——把虾放进酒里
And then my favourite is zongzi, which is bamboo sticky rice,
接着是我最喜欢吃的粽子,一种竹叶包裹的糯米饭
which my grandmother used to make for me,
我奶奶过去常做给我吃
she was really good at making it.
她是个做粽子的高手
When you're cooking for so many, timing is crucial,
当你同时做很多道菜时,控制好火候非常关键
so I've enlisted my mother as sous chef.
所以我让妈妈做我的副主厨
We're starting with the most complicated dish - bamboo parcels.
我们从最复杂的菜开始,裹上竹叶
Mushrooms.
蘑菇
These are dried Chinese mushrooms,
这些是香菇干
they've already been stir-fried in a little bit of oil,
已经用少量的油煸过了一遍
but of course first I pre-soaked just to soften them a little bit.
当然我已提前把干香菇浸泡来让它能软一点
So, that's dried shrimp and some shallots,
那么,那个是虾干和一些葱,
and it's all been already sort of stir-fried with a little bit of soy sauce.
都已经加了一点点酱油炒过一遍了
And then this is the rice, so stir-frying raw rice, basically,
接下来加入米,这样子炒生米
just to get that fragrant, get lots of the flavours going.
主要是为了炒出香味,让味道更加浓郁
Next, shape the bamboo leaf into a cup, fill it with some rice,
接下来,把竹叶折成杯状,先进去一些米
a few pieces of braised pork belly, and another layer of rice.
放几片炖熟的五花肉,接着再加一层米
Then secure the parcels with string before you boil them.
然后在煮之前先用绳子把粽子叶裹紧
Now, the trick is to try and make them all the same size.
现在,要做的就是将粽子都包成同样大小
They're all going to cook in the same time.
它们要同时下锅煮
I don't think my grandmother would approve, but one big, one small.
我觉得我奶奶会看不下去的,粽子大小不一
Just 50 more to go!
还要再做50个!
That looks good.
看起来不错
And then what we do, we cook it.
下一步我们开始煮粽子
I'm going to boil it.
我要开始煮了
Once it's cooked, you can use that knot to take it all out.
煮熟以后可以抓住中间的绳结把粽子拿出来
视频及简介
两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。