BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:广东篇(9)
日期:2015-12-11 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Whilst Ken is cooking for the locals,

当老谭在为当地人做饭时

I'm at Guangdong's medicine market with physician Dr Shu.

我和徐医生正在广东的药材市场

I've been travelling for so long and I'm really tired,

我的旅行太久了,真的累了

so what can I take that's going to lift my spirits and boost my energy?

所以什么药材可以振作我的精神,补充我的能量

'She's going to help me make an energy-boosting tonic

她将帮我做一个补充能量的滋补品

'before I travel to Taiwan to see my family.'

在我去台湾见家人之前

I can introduce a kind of soup

我可以介绍一种汤

OK.

好的

BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》

Black chicken I think

乌鸡

I can cook it in my home for you

我能在家里为你做一顿

That would be wonderful, thank you.

太好了,谢谢

'Dr Shu's a practising gynaecologist,

徐博士是一个职业妇科医生

'but, like many Chinese doctors, she combines modern and traditional medicine.'

但是,就像很多中国医生一样,她把现代医学和传统医学结合在一起

There's a big history and there's what, over 13,000 different herbs? Is that true?

中草药的历史久远,而且有超过13000种,是吗

Yes, that's right.

是的,是这样

'To go with the chicken, I need some fruit to help boost my immune system.'

和乌鸡一起,我还需要水果来提升免疫

This is Goji

这是枸杞

This is goji, everyone in the West knows goji berries.

这是枸杞,西方每个人都知道枸杞子

I love this just steeped with some tea.

我很喜欢这个,特别是它与一些茶叶相互混合

My mum always says drink this cos it's good for your eyes?

我妈妈经常说喝这些茶对眼睛有好处

Yeah, it's good for eyes.

是的,对眼睛有好处

And it tastes sweet, you know?

它尝起来是甜的,你知道吗

A little bit sweet.

有点甜

So, we're going to get just a small handful of the goji berries.

所以我们买了一小把枸杞子

Now this is going to go into this stew with black chicken and dang gui.

现在要将这个与乌鸡与当归一起拿去炖

'Dang gui is the root of a plant which we know in the West as Angelica.

当归是一种植物的根,这种植物在西方我们称之为Angelica

'It's supposed to help circulation.'

据称它有助于血液循环

Apparently, this is the best herb for women.

显而易见,这个东西对女性有益

It's going to keep all the organs down there working.

它能维持那些器官正常运转

'With all the key ingredients in the bag,

收获了一大袋食材主料

'Dr Shu takes me back to her home to make the soup.'

徐博士带我回到了她的家里烹饪

视频及简介

两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。


分享到