电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第42期: 绝不认输
日期:2015-04-11 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

QQ截图20150108231520.png

-Me? -Yeah. -
我? - 对
You know, when you quit all this.
你知道,等你收山之后
No, I'II never quit.
不,我永远不会收山的
You mean boxing?
你是说拳击?
I Iike the stink1 too much, I guess.
我太喜欢那汗臭味道了,我想
You think? Because I could see you there real easy...
你想?我看你边看书...
...with your books and Iemon pie. ...
边吃柠檬派很惬意呀
How about you? Would you Iike to go Iive in a cabin?
你呢?想在小木屋里生活么?
I could Iearn how to bake.
我可以学怎么烤东西
Well, then, I'II....
那样的话,我....
Maybe I'II start Iooking then.
我也许要开始找了
Yeah.
是啊
-Go ahead. -AII right. Okay, sounds good. -
去吧 - 好的,听起来不错
Hi, I'm Frankie Dunn. I met you back out in Missouri.
嘿,我是弗兰基 邓 我们在密苏里见过
Where's my Iittle girl?
我女儿在哪?
Don't you think you ought to go back to the hotel and change?
你们不应该回旅馆换身衣服再来吗?
She doesn't know you've been here a week visiting Woody and Mickey.
她还不知道你们已经来了一周 忙着拜访米老鼠呢
We got business with my sister. Why don't you just tell us where she is.
我们和我妹妹有正事谈 你干吗不干脆告诉我们她在哪呢?
There's some rides you missed.
你们错过了一些东西
Why don't you go back. I'II tell her you couldn't make it.
你们不如回去 我来告诉她你们来不成了
I drove all the way here to take care of my child.
我开了这么远的路来照顾孩子
And you're suggesting I'm not a good mother?
你却暗示我不是个好母亲?
Mary M. can't go nowhere.
麦琪哪里都去不了
If we could've taken her to Disneyland, we would've.
否则我们早带她去逛迪斯尼乐园了
Margaret Fitzgerald?
麦琪 菲斯杰拉德?
Right down here, 301.
就在这里,301房间
-Come on, Mama. -Let's go. -
快来,妈妈 - 我们走
And I saw myself breathing.
后来我看到自己呼吸
Like, my body was going up and down.
我的身体上下起伏
I thought, "Why didn't somebody tell me? "
我想,“为什么没人告诉我?”
Your hair needs washing. It's kind of greasy.
你的头发得洗了 有点太油了

重点讲解

重点单词
1.greasy
adj. 油腻的;含脂肪多的;谄媚的
She loathed the sight of greasy food.
她一看到油腻的食物就恶心。
2. cabin
n. 小屋;客舱;船舱
vt. 把…关在小屋里
vi. 住在小屋里
The cabin was built of logs.
这小屋是用圆木造的。
3.nowhere
adv. 无处;任何地方都不;毫无结果
n. 无处;任何地方;无名之地
adj. 不存在的;毫无结果的;不知名的
He should be let nowhere near the job.
不能让他有任何机会接近这个职位。
重点短语
1.take care of
照顾;注意;抚养
"Yeah, I have to be here to take care of her," he said.
王志军也咧嘴笑着说:“是啊,我必须在这照顾她。”
2. ought to
应该
I think I ought to cut in on what they are doing.
我认为对他们现在干的事我应当进行干预。
3.back out
退出;收回
I have to back out soon.
我的车一会儿就要退出来。
考考你(翻译)
1.在这个时候,他会去劝慰那些悲伤的父母们,告诉他们,在不久之后他就可以去天堂陪伴孩子们,在父母们没到之前,他会照顾好这些孩子们。
2.你应当为自己的愚蠢行为而感到羞耻。
3.当你需要再次吸气时,肚子再次回复突出。
答案见下期
上期答案

1.The two stone lions, of grotesque shape, guard the entrance.
2.Stay away from investments that have a fee to get back out.
3.Seriously, if I could change one thing of SOA, it would be the perceived hit up front.

分享到