电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第22期:她在撒谎
日期:2015-03-22 12:09

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20150108231520.png

Want a cheeseburger?
要芝士汉堡吗?
-You bought me a cheeseburger? -Yeah.
- 你给我买了个芝士汉堡? - 嗯
Well, I couldn't eat it, and I ordered it. You want it?
我点了,可我吃不了,你愿意吃么?
I never see you buy anybody a cheeseburger.
我从没见你给别人买过芝士汉堡
Well, I guess the planet1 can go back to spinning.
噢,我猜地球又开始转了
-You watch the fight? -Yeah, I watched it. -
你看比赛了么? - 嗯,看了
Willie did good.

威利打的不错
That's what you've got to say?
这就是你要说的?
Well, he won, didn't he? He did good.
威利赢了,不是吗? 他打的不错
I see you been working on yourself, Iearning to open up. That's good work.
我看出你正在改变自己 学着敞开心扉,很不错
You watch it?
你看了?
Yeah, I got HBO.
是啊,我有HBO台
Now, how can you afford HBO?
你怎么可能看得起HBO?
How Iong have I been telling you to save your money?
我从什么时候起就叫你省钱了?
Ever since I fought Louis "Typhoon" Johnson...
从我和“台风”路易斯 强森...
...at the Stadium CIub in Tupelo, Mississippi. ...
在密西西比州图皮洛市的 俱乐部体育馆比赛以后
-That true? -Yeah. -
真的? - 是的
Manager ran off and Ieft you and me to hitch2 home.
经理人跑路了 让我们自己搭车回家
Don't you remember nothing?
你难道什么都不记得了么?
Well, I remember walking halfway3 and thinking I was gonna be Iynched.
我记得走到一半的时候 觉得自己要被私刑处死了
I remember you Ieaving me with my dick in my hand behind that gas station.
我记得你把口袋空空的我 扔在那个加油站
Yeah, well, I got a ride. The guy took off before I hardly closed the door.
是啊,我当时搭到一个便车 我一关上门那家伙就开走了
I had to walk back two miles.
后来我不得不又往回走了两英里
Your conscience4 got the better of you, that's what.
你的良心占了上风 这就是原因
What the hell5's that?
那他妈是什么声音?
It's her birthday.
今天是她的生日
You're not breathing right. That's why you're panting6.
你的呼吸方法不对 这就是为什么你大口喘气
How old does that make you?
那你多大了?
I'm 32, Mr. Dunn.
我32了,邓先生
I'm celebrating that I spent another year scraping dishes and waitressing...
我在这里庆祝 我又花了一年的时间洗盘子和当女招待
...which is what I been doing since 1 3.
我从13岁就开始干这些了
And according to you, I'II be 37 before I can even throw a decent8 punch9...
根据您的理论 我37岁之前打不出一记象样的拳...
...which after working this speed bag for a month and getting nowhere... ...
打了这个梨球一个月 一点进展也没有...
...I now realize may be God's simple truth. ...
我现在认识到 上帝的现实也许就是这样
Other truth is, my brother's in prison...
另外的现实是,我的哥哥在监狱里
...my sister cheats on welfare by pretending one of her kids is still alive...
我的妹妹假装 自己的一个孩子还活着,诈骗福利金
...my daddy's dead, and my mama weighs 31 2 pounds.
我爸爸死了 我妈有312磅重重点讲解
重点单词
1.spinning
n. 纺纱
adj. 纺织的
v. 旋转,纺织(spin的现在分词)
The spinning top was losing momentum.
旋转的陀螺正在失去动量。
2.afford
vt. 给予,提供;买得起
I live for the day when I can afford to buy a car.
我盼着有一天能买得起小汽车。
3.scraping
n. 刮削下的碎屑;刮擦声;抹去
adj. 刮擦的;吝啬的
v. 刮,擦(scrape的现在分词)
I can't bear the sound of chalk scraping on a blackboard.
我忍受不了粉笔在黑板上的刮擦声。
重点短语
1.cheat on

vt. 对...不忠
He cheats on you with your sister.
他欺骗你,和你的妹妹在一起。
2.run off
逃跑;印出;流掉;进行决赛
She was nearly heartbroken when he ran off. I guess his return will make a jubilee to her.
他跑掉的时候她几乎心碎了,我猜他这次回来对她可是件大喜事呢。
考考你(翻译)
1.当你的情人欺骗你时,不仅你自己感到被背叛,连你自己也会质问自己,你会一直想你对你爱的那个人哪里做得不够。
2.那次集会发生后不久,父亲因为酗酒离开了我们。
3.但是然后一个高大的男人从车前走下来,他们跑着离开公路然后撞到了树上。
答案下期公布
上期答案

1.Google said other firms had also been affected, and after checks into the attacks, the company had decided it was no longer willing to tolerate censorship on its Google.cn search engine.
2.Despite the huge sums, Darling promises when this global downturn is finally over, the taxpayer will see the money currently being pumped into institutions like RBS, returned to the public coffers.
3.ome officials worry money the central bank has pumped into financial markets to counter a paralyzing credit freeze could end up as dry tinder for inflation if the Fed waits too long.

分享到