电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第24期:开始学习
日期:2015-03-25 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png

That's one of the best things I can teach you.
这是我将教会你最有用的东西之一
So here's what you do.
那么,你应该这么做
You get yourself-- Bend your knees a Iittle bit.
把自己-- 膝盖弯曲一点
Get in an athletic1 position. Look Iike you're gonna hit something.
摆好运动姿态 就好像你打算要打什么一样
-Move them how, boss? -Just-- Go-- Hit the bag. -
怎么做,老板? - 就--打--梨球就行了
-Stop. -What'd I do wrong? -
停 - 我做错什么了?
Okay, you did two things wrong.
好,你做错了两件事情
One is you asked a question, and two is you asked another question.
第一,你问了我一个问题 第二,你又问了一个问题
Now, what I want you to do, it's not about hitting it hard...
现在我要你做的 不是要打得多么狠
...it's how good you hit it. So watch me.
而是打得多么好 所以看着我
You can count with me if you want.
如果你愿意的话可以和我一起数
It's just count. On a one-count, I hit right through the bag.
就是数数 数一的时候,我打一下球
-Can you show me that again? -I just-- -
你能再示范一次么? - 数--
Just say "one," please.
数一就行了,拜托
-One. -Okay. - 一 -

-One. Okay. -One. - 一,
好 - 一
Yeah, just say "one." That's good. That's good.
对,就说一 很好,很好
Then I move over to my right foot. You'II see my weight is shifting to my right foot.
然后我移动到我的右脚 你可以看到我的重心都转移到右脚
Then I hit it with my back of my hand, sort of Iike I'm chipping ice with an ice pick.
然后我用我的手背攻击 就象用冰锥碎冰
Then I come over, and I shift to my Ieft foot, and I hit it with my right hand.
然后我转过来,转移到我的左脚 然后用右手攻击
And ice pick maneuver2 again.
还是冰锥的动作
And I come over on my right foot and hit it right.
再转到右脚上 再攻击右侧
Don't watch anything but my feet.
就看着我的脚步
Just do it Iike that. Just keep practicing.
就这么做 不停练习
You show them how to stand, keep their legs under their shoulders.
你示范他们怎么站立 双脚和肩膀平行
To make a fighter, you gotta strip them down to bare wood.
训练一名拳手 你必须在精神上把他们剥光[

page]重点讲解
重点单词
1.athletic
adj. 运动的,运动员的;体格健壮的
She dwarfed all her rivals in athletic ability.
她在体育运动方面的才能使她的对手相形见绌。
2. shift
n. 移动;变化;手段;轮班
vi. 移动;转变;转换
vt. 转移;改变;替换
But that shift affected only one segment of the population.
但是那次转变只影响到人口的一部分。
3.strip
vt. 剥夺;剥去;脱去衣服
n. 带;条状;脱衣舞
vi. 脱去衣服
The strip to the way of life without, and life but there must be way to here.
这一地带没有通向生活的路,而生活却一定有路通向这里。
重点短语
1.come over
过来;顺便来访;抓住
Can you come over and play with my dog?
你能过来我家和我的狗狗玩儿吗?
考考你(翻译)
1.在夜间有异象现与保罗。 有一个马其顿人,站着求他说,请你过到马其顿来帮助我们。
2. 将面搓成条,掐成弹丸状小块。
3.知道了这些带元音的词后,您就知道了移动其余字的方法。
上期答案
1.This policy is intended to conserve energy for more important challenges, but getting knocked out does appear to be dispiriting.
2.As a movie star with a lot of pals, he lived a life beyond consequence until he finally wore out the endless mercies of the entertainment business.
3.The children played inside when it rained, and they soon wore out their mother.

分享到