电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第23期:意见不合
日期:2015-03-23 23:38

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20150108231520.png

This your speed bag?
这是你的梨球?
Put yours behind the counter. Wish I could say I wore it out[qh]
把你的放在台子后面了 真希望能说那是我用坏的
Okay, just hold it. Hold it.
好了,停一下,停一下
I'II show you a few things, and then we'II get you a trainer.
我要教你几件事情 然后给你找个训练师
No, sorry.
不用了,抱歉
-You're in a position to negotiate10? -Yes, sir. -
你还打算讨价还价? - 是的,先生
Because I know if you train me right, I'm gonna be a champ.[qh]
是的,因为我知道如果你正确的训练我 我会成为冠军
I seen you Iooking at me.
我见过你看着我的样子
-Yeah, out of pity. -Don't you say that. -
是的,用怜悯的眼神 - 你不要这么说
Don't you say that if it ain't true.
你不要这么说,如果不是事实的话
I want a trainer.
我要的是训练师
I don't want charity, and I don't want favors.
我不要施舍 我也不要帮忙
If you're not interested, then I got more celebrating to do.
如果你不感兴趣,那我还要继续庆祝
Stop, stop, stop.
停,停,停
Goddamn it, stop. What the hell are you doing?
该死,停下来 你到底在做什么?
Okay.
好吧
If I'm gonna take you on--
如果我来教你--
-You won't never regret it. -Look, just Iisten to me. -
你一定不会后悔的 - 听我说就行了
-If I take you on-- -I promise I'II work so hard. -
如果我来教你-- - 我保证我会非常努力
God, this is a mistake already.
天,这已经是个错误了
I'm Iistening, boss.
我听着呢,老板
If I take you on, you don't say anything, you don't question me.
如果我来教你,你一句话也不要说 你不能对我有疑问
You don't ask why, you don't say anything except maybe, "Yes, Frankie."
不要问我问题 除了“是,弗兰基”以外什么也不要说
And I'm gonna try to forget the fact that you're a girl.
还有我会试着忘记 你是个女孩这个事实
That's all I ask.
我就要求这么多
And don't come crying to me if you get hurt.
另外如果你受伤了别对我哭
-AIrighty. -We got a deal. -
好的 - 我们一言为定
No, not quite.
没,还没有
I'm gonna teach you how to fight...
我教你怎么打拳
...then we'II get you a manager, and I'm off down the road.
然后给你找个经理人 我就放手不管了
-I hate to argue with you, but-- -Don't argue, that's the way we're doing it. -
我不想和你争,不过-- - 别跟我争,我们就这么办
I teach you all you need to know, and you go off and make a million dollars.
我会教你一切你需要知道的 然后你自己去挣个一百万美元
I don't care. You get your teeth knocked out, I don't care.
我不管 被人打掉牙齿,我也不管
I don't wanna hear about it. That's just the way it's gonna be.
我不想听 这个东西就是这样
It's the only way I'II do it.
只有这样我才同意教你
AII right.
好的

重点讲解
重点单词
1. speed
vi. 超速,加速;加速,迅速前行;兴隆
n. 速度,速率;迅速,快速;昌盛,繁荣
vt. 加快…的速度;使成功,使繁荣
n. (Speed)人名;(英)斯皮德
The workers have timed the speed of the machine.
工人们已经调准机器的速度。
2.negotiate
vi. 谈判,交涉
vt. 谈判,商议;转让;越过
We tried to negotiate with them, but they refused.
我们试图与他们谈判, 但被他们拒绝。
3.champ
n. 咀嚼;咀嚼声
vt. 焦急;大声地嚼;格格地咬
vi. 咬;啮(过去式champed,过去分词champed,现在分词champing,第三人称单数champs)
He also had a hand in designing the company’s famous amplifiers like the Twin, the Champ and the Bassman.
他也涉足了公司的著名功放Twin,Champ和Bassman的设计。

重点短语
1.knocked out
The fighters thought that air strikes had knocked out the enemy's tanks and rockets.
这些战士们认为北约的空袭已经摧毁了卡扎非的坦克和火箭炮。
2.wore out
用尽,耗尽
使某人筋疲力尽或厌烦(wear out 的过去式)
I wore out that book trying to match the live, flying birds to their depictions in that field guide.
我努力想找到书中描述的那些活的飞翔的鸟儿,所以那本书都被我翻破了。
考考你(翻译)
1.这种政策意在为重要比赛保存体力,但出局确实不是什么开心事。
2.作为一个拥有众多同僚的电影明星,他曾经过着完全不顾后果的生活,直到有一天他耗尽了这个娱乐业所给予他的所有仁慈。
3.下雨的时候孩子们就 在 屋内玩,不久就把他们的母亲给累坏了。
上期答案
1.1.Not only do you feel betrayed when your partner cheats on you, but you start questioning yourself as well, wondering why you weren't enough for the person you love.
2.Not long after that, our daddy got fairly well drunk and ran off
3.but then a tall man walked out in front of the car, and they ran off the road and hit a tree.

分享到
重点单词
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词