电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第36期: 吸引观众的筹码
日期:2015-04-04 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png
...or people who wanna be. ...
或者是想成为爱尔兰人的人
By the time they came back to the States...
当他们回到美国的时候...
...Maggie was in a whole new league. ...
麦琪已经达到了一个新的水平
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!
After that they got another offer to fight for the title.
后来他们受到另一场冠军赛的邀请
What's the split?
怎么分成?
-Sixty-forty. -Good. -
六四开 - 好
We'II take 60 and you take 40, being as that Maggie's the draw.
好,我们六,你们四 因为麦琪是吸引观众的筹码
That Iittle girl?
那个小女孩
You think I'm wrong, really? You think people are saying...
你真的认为我说的不对? 你认为观众会说...
...that they wanna see some scabby Kraut beat up on Iittle Miss What's-Her-Name? ...
他们想看一个破烂德国人 痛揍无名氏小姐?
You find someone who says that, and we'II take the 40.
你要能找到那样的人,我们就拿四
There you go.
给你
They're at 60-40, but they'II come up to 50-50.
他们现在是六四开 不过最后会是五五开
How's that girl doing?
那女孩现在怎么样了?
Well, she's got a concussion and a broken eardrum.
她脑震荡了,耳鼓膜破裂
-And if she isn't? -Maybe I should send her something.
她要是有事呢? - 也许我应该给她送点什么
She be all right?
她没事吧
Well, you could send her your check if you'd Iike. I'm sure she'd take it.
你愿意的话,把你的奖金寄给她好了 我想她会接受
Boss?
老板?
That Iittle house we talked about?
我们说起过的那座房子?
I bought it.
我买下了
Well, smart girl.
聪明的姑娘
For my mama. It's only about a mile from where she Iives now.
给我妈买的 离她现在住的地方不到一英里
No mortgage, just Iike you said.
如你所言,没有贷款
You're a good daughter.
你是个好女儿
She don't know about it yet.
她还不知道
I was hoping maybe we could stay an extra day, drive over there?
我希望我们可以多待一天 开车到那里去
I know she wants to meet you.
我知道她想见你
Yeah, we could do that.
好吧,可以

重点讲解
重点单词
1.split
n. 劈开;裂缝
adj. 劈开的
vt. 分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解
vi. 离开;被劈开;断绝关系
Let's split the night club.
咱们离开这个夜总会吧。
2.eardrum
n. 鼓膜,耳膜;中耳
Never try irrigation if the eardrum is broken. It could lead to infection and other problems.
如果耳膜破裂,千万不要使用这种方法,否则可能会导致传染和其他问题。
3.mortgage
vt. 抵押
n. 抵押
房屋抵押贷款
The bank refused to accept any mortgage on land.
银行拒绝接受任何土地抵押。
重点短语
1.talk about
谈论某事
What should we talk about?
我们该讨论些什么呢?
2. come up to
v. 达到;等于
Many of you have come up to me and thanked me.
你们中的很多人曾经上前亲自感谢我。
考考你(翻译)
1.他们曾试图分裂联合天主教会。
2.关于你和他的事,有各种各样的说法,都传到我们这儿来了,谁又会想到是这样一个结果!
3.我们和他们最大问题在于他们达到了一个水平,他们的网络和影响力在不断的突出他们的重要性。
上期答案
1.The playbill was stuck down on the wall.
2.He asked an experienced driver to test-drive that Jetta for him.
3.People would get close to him, just to touch him.

分享到