(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Look, you seem like a nice girl.
你看起来是个不错的女孩
Can I give you some advice? I'd appreciate that.
我可以给你些建议么? 感激不尽
You'II find a trainer in this gym or somewhere else
你可以在这里或者其他地方
that's gonna wanna train a girl.
找到愿意训练女孩的训练师
It's the Iatest freak show out there.
简直就象是马戏表演
The trouble is, they're gonna be wasting your time
问题是,他们只会浪费你的时间
because you're too old.
因为你已经太老了
I don't feel that old.
我不觉得我那么老了
Well, neither do I, but you don't see me fighting 21yearolds, do you?
这个嘛,我也不觉得我老 但是你看我还会和21岁的人打拳么?
Takes about four years to train a fighter.
训练一个拳击手要四年
How old are you?
你多大了?
Thirtyone until my next birthday. Oh, well, there you go.
在下个生日之前31岁 噢,对呀,你看看
Thirtyone.
31岁了
You wouldn't start training to be a ballerina at 31, would you?
你不会从31岁才开始练芭蕾舞,不是么?
And you can't hit a speed bag? What kind of training is that?
那你连梨球都打不到? 你到底怎么训练的?
Never had any, boss.
从来没有人指导,老板
Well, I hate to say it, but it shows.
我不想说,可是能看出来
Somebody's gotta be honest with you.
但是必须有人跟你说实话
I hate to be the one to tell you the truth.
我讨厌自己是那个说实话的人
Yeah.
嗯
Well, sorry for using your bag, Mr. Dunn.
呃,对不起用了您的球,邓先生
You're not gonna cry now, are you? No, sir.
你现在不会哭吧? 不会,先生
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、freak
n. 怪人,怪事;畸形人;反复无常
adj. 奇异的,反常的
Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
韦尔打高尔夫球时因一次不寻常的事故而摔断了腿。
2、appreciate
n. 怪人,怪事;畸形人;反复无常
adj. 奇异的,反常的
Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
韦尔打高尔夫球时因一次不寻常的事故而摔断了腿。
3、fighter
n. 战士,斗争者;斗士;奋斗者;好战者
From the start it was clear this tiny girl was a real fighter.
从一开始,这个小女孩就显然是一名真正的斗士。
重点短语:
1、seem like
看起来像;看上去像…;好像…
This may seem like another no-brainer, but there are a lot of priority buckets out there.
这看起来像另一个不费脑子的问题,但是却有许多木桶的优势没被发现。
考考你(翻译):
1、迪亚斯是个受过武术训练的健身迷。
2、他是一名真正的街头拳手,为了能赢会不择手段。
3、尽管看起来孩子们多数时间像小魔鬼,其实他们是真正的小天使,教会我们很多如何使生活更美好的方法。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Aides spoke of disposing of records that would embarrass the governor.
2、It is only natural that he should resent you.
3、I waited a long time until a script came along that I thought was genuinely funny.