电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第42期: 集中注意力!
日期:2015-04-10 12:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

QQ截图20150108231520.png

Okay, just watch yourself.
好,照看好你自己
Stay away from this dame.
离这位夫人远点
Go to the neutral corner. Neutral corner.
去中立角,中立角
-Four, five, six... -Stay down, you bitch. -
四,五,六... - 趴着吧,你个婊子
...seven, eight, nine. ...
七,八,九
Yeah, yeah!
好啊,好啊!
Break it! Break it!
分开,分开
Fitzgerald continues to pummel The Blue Bear. The East German champion....
菲斯杰拉德连续击打蓝熊 东德的冠军....
Yes! Come on!
好!加油!
I got it! I got it.
我来,我来!
Eyes are blurring, boss.
眼睛有点模糊,老板
-How many eyes you need to finish this? -One's enough. -
你需要几只眼完成比赛? - 一只足够了
-Good. -Now... -
好 - 那么...
...what do I do about the Bear? ...
我怎么对付这只熊?
Do you know that step into the outside and hook into the Iiver?
你知道绕到外侧 击打肝脏部位的套路吗?
-I been doing that. She's made of steel. -I don't want you to go to the Iiver. -
我一直都这么打的,可她是铜头铁臂 - 我不要你打肝脏的部位
I want you to hit her right up under her skinny ass, understand?
我要你照准 她的小屁股下面打,明白吗?
And just keep sticking her. You hear that?
而且要一直缠着她 你听到了么?
-What about the ref? -Keep between the ref and the Bear... -
裁判员怎么办? - 站在裁判和“熊”的中间...
...and everything will just be fine. ...
就没问题了
This is yours. You keep your guard up.
比赛是你的,提高警惕
You keep it up.
保持注意力
Oh, yeah!
噢,好啊!
Break, break!
分开,分开!
Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle! Mo cuishle!
“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!“莫 库什勒”!重点讲解
重点单词
1.dame
n. 夫人;年长妇女
My mother lived till eighty, a canty dame to the last.
我母亲活到八十,直到最后还是个活泼的女人。
2.pummel
vt. 击;打;用拳头连续揍
n. (马鞍的)前鞍桥;球壮末端;(刀把或剑柄的)圆头(等于pommel)
Stop beating me up. Don’t let your inner voice pummel your spirit.
不要再打击我 不要让你的心声打击你的精神。
3.guard
n. 守卫;警戒;护卫队;防护装置
vi. 警惕
vt. 保卫;监视
The Chicago Bull bought a new guard.
芝加哥公牛队新雇了一名后卫。
重点短语
1. Stay away from
躲避;离…远点;不在家
The doctor told him to stay away from fat food.
医生叫他不要吃高脂肪的食物。
2.hit up
请求
You should hit up Annie to see if she has time.
你应该联系一下安妮,看看她是否有时间。
考考你(翻译)
1.两只形态奇异的石狮子守卫着入口处。
2.远离那些需要付费才可以受益的投资方式。
3.说实话,要是能改变SOA中的一个事物,我会选择一开始就击中靶心。
答案见下期
上期答案

1.If there is one thing that I can take away from this, it would be that you should never take any moment for granted, because it might be your last.
2.If you pay for next semester before Jan. 1, you can take advantage of the deduction this year.
3.And no doubt, some of their success is owed to their genetic or environmental quirks early in life.

分享到