电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第39期: 抱着必胜的心态
日期:2015-04-07 13:50

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png

I Ieave this place for one day...
如果我离开这地方一天...
...got any idea what it would Iook Iike when I come back? ...
知道回来时这里会变成什么样么?
Kind of Iike it Iooks right now.
和现在这样差不多吧
Oh, go to hell.
噢,去死吧
You tell Maggie don't come back here without a belt.
告诉麦琪没有拳王腰带不要回来
Will do.
知道了
I got a question, but I feel real stupid asking it.
我有个问题 可是我觉得问出来好傻
Hey, Mr. Scrap3. 嘿,斯科雷普先生
No such thing as a stupid question there, Danger.
在这里没有问题是愚蠢的,丹吉尔
Okay.
好吧
How'd you get all the ice in here through this Iittle tiny hole?
你怎么把冰块从这么小的口里放进去的?
I've been thinking on it.
我一直在想
Can't figure it out.
但想不出来
Why don't I show you, Danger.
我来做给你看吧,丹吉尔
-You could do that? You could show me? -I think so. I think so. -
你可以,你可以做给我看? - 我想可以,我想可以
AIso, Mr. Scrap, I was kind of thinking I might be ready for a fight.
还有,斯科雷普先生 我有点觉得我准备好参加比赛了
Well, I got the tickets. You ready?
我拿了票,你准备好了么?
-We're flying? -Would you rather drive? -
我们坐飞机去? - 你宁愿开车?
You're asking me?
你是问我吗?
Would you rather fly, or would you rather drive?
你是想坐飞机还是开车过去?
So I finally get to decide something?
我终于有权决定某些事了么?
That's what I'm saying.
我说的就是这个意思
FIy there, drive back.
好,飞过去,开车回来
Fine.
好吧
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How the hell we gonna do that?
这是我听过的最愚蠢的事 我们怎么会那么做?
You said it was up to me.
你说过让我决定的
Give them hell there, Danger.
丹吉尔,给他们点颜色
Hey, old school, the toilet's overflowing.
嘿,老家伙,马桶的水溢出来了
Hey, FIippy, come here for a minute.
嘿,冒失鬼,过来一下
Jesus.
我的天啊
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
老天爷
Oh, God!
噢,上帝!
Dumb-ass.
蠢猪
Come on, Danger. Come on, Danger.
来呀,丹吉尔 来呀,丹吉尔
Come on. Defense!
来呀,防守
Could be sitting up at the Mirage...
本来我可以坐在海市蜃楼酒店里...
...drinking mai tais... ...
喝着迈泰酒...
...Iooking at naked women. ...
看着裸体女人
Come on, Danger, put up your hands and fight.
来呀,丹吉尔 举起手来打呀
Danger, get out of there!
丹吉尔,出去吧!

重点讲解
重点单词
1. overflowing
n. 溢流,过剩;溢出物
adj. 过剩的,溢出的;充满的
The cup was overflowing while she poured coffee for me.
她给我倒了些咖啡,倒得太多咖啡都溢了出来。
2.flippy
宽松式喇叭形的
Lumpy forgot he was deaf, making the world noisy and woke up alternating personality Flippy.
大傻鹿忘了自己是聋子,制造出巨大的噪音唤起了双重人格的老兵
3.naked
adj. 裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的
You would touch with your fingers the naked body of your dreams.
你们想用你们的手指触摸你们梦想赤裸的身躯。
重点短语
1. sit up
熬夜;端坐
He moves awkwardly, sitting up.
他笨拙地挪动身体,坐起来
2. put up
提供;建造;举起;提高;推举,提名;供给…住宿;直接行动
Let's put up a shed here for the time being.
我们暂时在这里搭个棚吧。
考考你(翻译)
1.我第一次在晚间坐起来的时候,请凯瑟琳念书给我听,因为我的眼睛还不济事。
2.不是因为他看见她赤裸身体,而是因为她还没准备好让他醒来
3.当初打算在这儿盖一座大楼。
上期答案
1.All the newspapers reported on the football match of France versus Italy.
2.The shuttles are for sale once they quit flying, supposedly this fall.
3.Look around you. Is there something small, like a pen or something that you can pick up?

分享到