电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第37期: 房子的事
日期:2015-04-05 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png

Oh, my God. Mama, come on out here.
哦,天哪,妈妈快出来
Mary M.'s here.
麦琪回来了
-This is the Johnsons' old house. -Not anymore. -
这是约翰逊家的旧屋 - 不再是了
It's all yours, Mama. For you and Mardell and the kids.
它是你的了,妈妈 还有玛代尔和孩子们
-Mary M., you bought this for me? -Yeah, all yours, free and clear. -
麦琪,这房子是你给我买的? - 对,是你的了,全部付清了
Darling....
亲爱的
There's no fridge. No stove neither.
没冰箱,也没炉灶
They'II be here before you move in.
在你们搬进来前,会准备好的
-How much money did this cost you? -Never mind that. -
你花了多少钱? - 你不用管
-You shouldn't have done this. -You need a decent place. -
你不该这么做 - 您需要一个体面的住处
You shouldn't have done it. You should've asked me first.
你不该这么做 你该先问问我的
Government's gonna find out about this, they're gonna stop my welfare.
如果政府发现了 他们会停掉我的社会福利的
-Mama, no, they ain't. -They are. You're fine, you're working... -
妈妈,他们不会的 - 他们会的,你很好,有自己的工作
...but I can't Iive without my welfare.
但没有福利我活不下去
Mama, I'II send you money.
妈妈我会给你寄钱的
What about my medicine? Medicaid gonna cut me off.
医疗怎么办? 公费医疗会把我从名单上划掉
-How am I supposed to get my medicine? -I'II send you more money. -
我拿什么钱买药啊? - 我会给你寄更多的钱
I hope you don't expect J.D. to move in with us.
我希望你没有预期JD要住进来
He's getting out, you know.
你知道他快出狱了
Why didn't you just give me the money?
为什么不把钱直接给我?
Why'd you have to buy me a house?
为什么必须给我买房子?
I didn't have to, Mama, but it's yours.
不是必须,妈妈,但房子是你的了
You want the money, sell it.
如果想要钱,把它卖掉好了
I don't--
我不--
I know you didn't mean nothing hurtful...
我知道你不想伤害我们...
...but sometimes you just don't think things through. ...
只是有时候你没把事情想清楚
-That's true, Mama. -I'II try and keep the house. -
这倒是真的,妈妈 - 我会试着不把房子卖掉
I'm just worried about all those expenses.
我只是担心养房子的那些费用
I'II send you some more money.
我会给你寄更多钱的
That man hitting you?
那个人把你打成这样的?
It's from the fight.
这是比赛留下的
I'm a fighter, Mama.
我是一名拳击手,妈妈
Find a man, Mary M.
找个老公吧,麦琪

重点讲解
重点单词
1.welfare
n. 福利;幸福;福利事业;安宁
adj. 福利的;接受社会救济的
The subject touches our welfare.
这题目关系到我们的福利。
2.expenses
n. 费用(expense的复数形式);[会计] 开支
v. 向…收取费用;被花掉(expense的第三人称单数形式)
We should limit the expenses.
我们应该节省开支。
3. decent
adj. 正派的;得体的;相当好的
There isn't even a decent table in this room.
这屋里连张像样的桌子也没有。
重点短语
1.come out
出现;出版;结果是
They come out of that company.
他们都是从那个公司培训出来的。
2.move in
生活于;周旋于;向内投
Sliding doors move in grooves.
滑动门在槽沟中移动。
考考你(翻译)
1.所以在假日季节,当有照相机和手机出现时,一定要展现出自己最好、最率真的笑...,它会呈现一些美好的事。
2.他们今年必须削减开支。
3.他的父母准备搬来和他住在一起。
上期答案
1.They tried to split the United Church of Catholicism.
2.After all the talk about you and him which has reached us here, who would have expected it to end like this!
3. Our biggest problem with them is getting them to come up to the level of responsibility that their networks and their influence around the world actually demands from them.

分享到