电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第38期: 依靠
日期:2015-04-06 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png

Daddy, he was so sick by then, he couldn't hardly stand himself.
爸爸,他当时病的很重 自己都站不起来
But one morning he got up, carried Axel to his rig...
但一天早上他起床以后 把埃克斯抱到他的拖车上
...and the two of them went off into the woods, singing and howling.
他们俩跑进树林里 又唱又叫
But it wasn't till he got home that night alone that I saw...
直到那天晚上他独自回来时
...the shovel in the back of the truck.
我才发现卡车里的铲子
Sure miss watching the two of them together.
好想再看看他们俩在一起的样子
I got nobody but you, Frankie.
我现在除了你谁都没有了,弗兰基
Well, you've got me.
对,你还有我
At Ieast, that is, until we find you a good manager.
至少在你找到一个好经理人以前是这样
Hey, can we stop just up here?
嘿,我们能在这停一下么?
Yeah.

This place has the best Iemon pie around.
这里有附近最好的柠檬派
None of that canned-filling crap.
没有那种恶心的罐装馅
Now I can die and go to heaven.
现在我可以上天堂了
I used to come here with Daddy.
我以前和爸爸常来这
Wonder if a place Iike this is for sale.
我不知道象这样的地方会不会出售
I got a Iittle bit of savings.
我还有点积蓄
That's fine, fine, thanks.
好,好,谢谢
Hey, what the hell's Danger Iooking at?
嘿,丹吉尔到底在看什么?
Looks Iike another bottle of water.
好像是另外一瓶水
Wanna come to Vegas with us?
想和我们一起到拉斯维加斯去么?
Watch you suffer over the nickel slots? My heart can't take that kind of pounding.
看你们在老虎机那儿受罪? 我的心脏受不了那种刺激
Well, she's got a title shot. The BIue Bear.
呃,她有场冠军赛,对手是“兰熊”
That's good, Frankie. That's real good.
啊,不错啊,弗兰基,很不错
Million dollars, split right down the center.
百万美金对半分
Well, I could use a good second.
我想找个好助手一起去
Can't find one, I thought I'd ask you.
但是找不到 所以我来问问你
Now, why the hell would I wanna do that?
哦,我他妈为什么会同意呢?
Well, because you're a half-blind old fool who never got there himself.
因为你是一个 从来没得过冠军的半瞎的老傻瓜
I thought you might Iike to feel what it's Iike to be in a ring on a title match.
我想你可能想去体验一下 站在冠军赛的绳圈里的感觉
Excuse me for feeling sorry for you.
不好意思,我替你遗憾了
No, you pick up somebody there in Vegas.
我不去,你还是在拉斯维加斯找吧
Somebody with young hands.
找个年轻点的
You're not gonna cry now, are you? I've already got one girl.
你不会哭吧? 我已经带上一个女孩了

重点讲解
重点单词
1.howling
adj. 咆哮的;极大的;哭哭啼啼的
n. 啸鸣
v. 咆哮(howl的ing形式)
You sent me howling into the wind. I’m lucky to be all in one piece.
你让我独自一人在风中咆哮,我能全身而返,已经是大幸了。
2.match
vt. 使比赛;使相配;敌得过,比得上;相配;与…竞争
vi. 比赛;匹配;相配,相称;相比
n. 比赛,竞赛;匹配;对手;火柴
He missed out at the match.
他在这次比赛中失败了
3.split
vt. 分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解
vi. 离开;被劈开;断绝关系
n. 劈开;裂缝
adj. 劈开的
Let's split the night club.
咱们离开这个夜总会吧。
重点短语
1. for sale
出售;待售
The catch: The catalogs will not be for sale, but for browsing only.
需要注意的是:这个目录册仅供浏览,并不对外出售。
2.pick up
捡起;获得;收拾;不费力地学会
How do we do that, though, when we can't even get them to pick up their socks?
不过,当我们甚至不能让他们收拾自己的袜子的时候,我们怎么能做到这一点呢?
考考你(翻译)
1.所有的报纸都报道了法国队对意大利队的足球比赛。
2.这些航天飞机或在今年秋天集体退役,随即将被出售。
3.看看你的周围,有像笔之类的你可以捡起来的小东西吗?
上期答案
1.So during this holiday season, when the cameras and cell phones come out, give it your best, most candid smile…it appears a good thing.
2.They have to reduce expenses this year.
3.His parents are going to move in with him.

分享到