(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
Thank you.
谢谢
I have not asked you out.
我还没邀请?出去呢
I'm just stumped by the whole romance thing...
我只是被整个浪漫的事难倒了…
But I'm working on it.
但是我正着手努力中
the gesture to woo you with.
追求?的方式
Jewelry, a stuffed animal.
珠宝,一个填充动物
I mean, I just, you know, a bird?
我是说,我只是,?知道,一只鸟?
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我该做什么
Well, you're not "supposed" to do...
嗯,你不要"该"做…
anything.
任何事
Obviously this is just causing you stress and...Let's be friends.
很显然,这只会造成你的压力… 让我们只做朋友吧
You know what, forget it. It's okay.
你知道吗,算了,没关系的
Hey, what's that?
嘿,这是什么?
- No, no, hey... - Hey, wait a minute. No, don't.
- 不,不,嘿… - 嘿,等一下 不,不要
It's got my name on it! Let me see.
上面有我的名字!让我瞧瞧
"Roses are red, violets are blue.
"玫瑰是红的,紫罗兰是蓝色的
Will you be my date for my restaurant opening? I hope you do."
我的餐厅开幕时,?愿意 当我的女伴吗?我希望?愿意"
There you go!
就是这个啦!
- To Get on Tapas! - To Get on Tapas!
- 敬"来到塔帕斯"! - 敬"来到塔帕斯"!
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
- 恭喜你 - 谢谢
I can't believe I did it.
我不敢相信我做到了
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高兴?来了
To our first date.
敬我们的第一次约会
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、stump
n. 树桩;残余部分;假肢
vt. 砍伐;使为难;在…作巡回政治演说
vi. 笨重地行走;发表竞选演说
If you have a tree stump, check it for fungus.
如果你有一个树桩,就在上面找找菌类。
2、gesture
n. 姿态;手势
vi. 作手势;用动作示意
vt. 用动作表示
Sarah made a menacing gesture with her fist.
萨拉用拳头做了个威胁的手势。
3、obviously
adv. 明显地
Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.
显然,他们已有一些大公司赞助。
4、stress
n. 压力;强调;紧张;重要性;重读
vt. 强调;使紧张;加压力于;用重音读
The spokesman stressed that the measures did not amount to an overall ban.
发言人强调说,这些措施并不等于全面禁止。
重点短语:
1、be supposed to
应该;被期望
Own raise a rumpus , reduces the energy consumption, again has US to be supposed to take the lead, improvement environment Ability stronger, the responsibility is bigger!
自己动手动脚,减少能源消耗,再有美国应该带头,改善环境。能力越强,责任越大!
考考你(翻译):
1、约翰·戴蒙德被一个意想不到的问题难住了。
2、我朝停船小屋打手势,他在里面看了看。
3、他们明显很欣赏你。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、There was a theory that he wanted to marry her.
2、I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
3、Sofia was intending to call on Miss Kitts.
