电影《我恨情人节》第3期:猜猜怎么着?
日期:2013-09-18 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

How many men are gonna wake up in a cold sweat tomorrow?
有多少男人明早醒来时会吓得一身冷?
They wait till the last moment they put if off...
他们一直等到最后一刻,他们拖延…
then they're on their way home and everything's closed...
等他们下班回家时,所有店都关门了…
and they're panicking in a Seven-Eleven...
他们只好在7-11里陷入恐慌…
saying, "Do you have any chocolates in a heart shaped box?"
问:"你们有任何心形巧克力吗?"
Yeah, my wife's gonna love my gut 'cause I'm more romantic?
是喔,我老婆会因为我的浪漫 而更爱我的内在吗?
Yes.
是的
Less vitamins, okay?
少吃点维他命,好吗?
Are my eyebrows holding up?
我的眉毛维持的还好吧?
Hey, will you do mine? I have date Number One tomorrow with a cute new guy.
嘿,你要帮我代班吗?我明天 要和一个很帅的新对象第一次约会
- New guy! - Let me get you those roses.
- 新对象! - 我去帮你拿玫瑰
What happened to the other guy?
上次那个家伙怎么了?
- Five dates. - So it's over.
- 约会过五次了 - 所以结束了
- Ends it before the guy can. - Got the safety set on her heart.
- 必须在男生赢得她芳心前 - 把它结束掉
- That's a country song. - From her album, "Fear of Commitment".
- 有一首乡村歌曲 - 她专辑里的"害怕承诺"
Hi. Guess what? I can hear you.
嘿,猜猜怎么着?我能听到你们
It is not wrong that I want every day to be Valentine's Day.
我这样每天都是情人节,有什么错?
- No! - Here you go.
- 不! - 拿去吧
All right, you guys.
好了,各位
- For Annie. - Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- 给安妮的 - 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Dress up again for us tomorrow.
明天再为我们盛装
- Yeah, maybe I'll wear deodorant. - Why start now?
- 好,也许我会喷除臭剂 - 何不现在就开始?
Have a nice day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Okay, we've got to reorganize this fridge. Just move that over there...
好了,我们必须整理冰柜 把那些往那里移动…
move this over here. It's gonna be crazy in here tomorrow.
把这些往这里移动 明天这里会疯掉的

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、romantic
adj. 浪漫的;多情的;空想的
n. 浪漫的人
vt. 使…浪漫化
When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic.
我们在一起时,他只谈生意上的事。我希望他能更浪漫一点。
2、cute
adj. 可爱的;漂亮的;聪明的,伶俐的
Oh, look at that dog! He's so cute.
哦,看那条狗!它真可爱。
3、reorganize
vt. 整理;改组;重新制定
vi. 整顿;改编
It is the mother who is expected to reorganize her busy schedule.
应该让妈妈来重新安排她繁忙的日程。
重点短语:
1、put off
推迟;扔掉;阻止
Women who put off having a baby often make the best mothers.
晚育的妇女常常会成为最佳母亲。
2、move over
挪开
Mr. Jenkins should make balanced programmes or move over and let someone else who can.
詹金斯先生应该制定协调的计划,或者让位给其他能做的人。
考考你(翻译):
1、我们没有性爱关系。
2、就是这个女孩,我觉得她真的很性感。
3、4000人的军队已经被改编成了一支战斗力强的精锐部队。
答案下期公布:
上期答案

1、He plucked the cigarette from his mouth and tossed it out into the street.
2、They have yet to show that they can really deliver working technologies.
3、Kids just love being able to romp around in the fresh air without having to wrap up

分享到
重点单词
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • commitmentn. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人