欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):飞利浦暖心短片 屏息合唱团
日期:2017-04-25 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

I loved singing, I loved belting on stage.
我曾热爱唱歌,热爱在台上飙高音
I used to put on shows for everyone.
我曾替大家带来精彩的表演
I'd dress up and I'd dance and I'd sing for them.
我盛装打扮、载歌载舞
I went into full-on lung failure.
我的肺严重衰竭
I was in a coma for around three and a half weeks, and after that I had to be on oxygen...
我昏迷了三个半星期,醒来后只能靠呼吸器维生
And so that's when it changed.
那天开始一切都变了。
On 9/11 I was a first responder. I got there soon after the first two towers came down.
我是911事件的急救员。我在两栋大楼倒塌后不久就赶到了现场。
They say I've lost about a third of my lung function. I haven't sung since 2001.
医生说我丧失了三分之二的肺功能。从2001年开始就没再唱过歌了。
My name is Gareth Malone, and I've made it my life's work to get unlikely people singing. That's what we're doing here.
我叫加雷斯·马龙,帮助有困难的人唱歌是我此生的志业。这就是我们聚集在这的目的。
What's your particular breathing difficulty?
是什么造成你呼吸困难?
I have cystic fibrosis. I ended up with COPD.
我患有囊性纤维化。我得到慢性组塞性肺病。
One side of my lung is collapsed. I actually had a vocal haemorrhage.
我有一边的肺衰竭了。我的声带出血
I have asthma, and I have an auto-immune condition.
我有气喘,还有自体免疫疾病。
Breathing for singing, it just needs a little bit of thought, and a little bit of warming up.
要能够唱歌,需要的是一点想象力,还有一点热身。
"Vhu vhu". A little like a motorbike "Rrr Rrr"
"Vhu vhu"。有点像摩托车"Rrr Rrr"。
OK you're just speaking! That is talking!
你只是在讲话!那是讲话不是唱歌!
What you're doing is you're actually making life harder for yourself 'cause you're going,
你这样做根本是为难自己,因为你是这样唱的
Dah dah dah dah dah. Wasting loads of breath.
哒哒哒,浪费了好多气。
This is the bit when you're going to be going at the end of it. Every move you make.
这是会让你在结尾时上气不接下气的地方。你的一举一动。
Yeah! That's so much nicer! Just at the very end! I take a little breath before the "you".
对!好多了!只有在最后的'你'之前我偷换了气。
I think people are going to forgive you!
我想听众不会跟你计较的!

飞利浦暖心短片 屏息合唱团

This morning, I was singing in the shower. Not stuff from this performance, but just singing.
今早淋浴时,我唱着歌。不是唱这场表演的曲子,而是单纯的唱歌
It just came to me, you know? It's in tune! Yes!
一切都是那么的自然,你懂吗?音是准的!太棒了!
You probably want to know where we are performing this.
你们应该都想知道我们会在哪表演吧。
It's known as the birthplace of dreams. It's the Apollo Theater!
这个地方被称作梦想的源头。阿波罗剧院!
Every breath you take. Every move you make.
你的每一次呼吸,你的一举一动。
Every bond you break. Every step you take I'll be watching you.
你的每一次挣脱,你选择的每一步,我会一直看着你
Every single day. Every word you say.
每一天,你的一字一句。
Every game you play. Every night you stay I'll be watching you.
你的每场游戏,你在的每一夜,我会一直看着你。
Oh can't you see You belong to me.
噢你还不懂吗,你属于我。
How my poor heart aches With every step you take
每当你往前走,我被伤透的心就要再痛一次。
Every breath you take. Every move you make.
你的每一次呼吸,你的一举一动。
Every bond you break. Every step you take.
你的每一次挣脱,你选择的每一步。
Every single day. Every word you say.
每一天,你说的一字一句。
Every game you play. Every night you stay. I'll be watching you.
你的每场游戏,你在的每一夜。我会一直看着你。
When your body is so on the edge of dying or on the edge of pain it's terrifying!
当你的身体在死亡的边缘或是疼痛的极限时,真的很可怕。
But it comes down to a moment when you have to really think:
但总会有那么一刻让你认真思考:
Is this life going to be one you're going to be proud of, or not?
这样的人生有令自己骄傲吗?还是充满遗憾?

广告视频

飞利浦公司聚集了18名来自世界各地各行各业的陌生人,组成了一个很特别的合唱团:屏息合唱团


分享到