欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):阿迪达斯博格巴广告 你不会成为我
日期:2016-12-16 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

You. You will never be me. Never.
就凭你?你永远不会成为我。压根没戏
You will never play like me.
你踢球的方式永远不会和我一样
You won't wear this shirt or dance like me.
你永远不会穿上这件衣服,你跳舞永远不会和我一样。
You will never be me.
你永远不会和我一样。

阿迪达斯博格巴广告 你不会成为我

YOU?! I don't want to be YOU.
你?我不想成为你。
I don't want to be anything like you.
我不想和你有任何相似,
I don't want to play like you. Or dance like that.
无论是踢球还是跳舞。
I don't want to wear your name on MY back
我不想穿着印有你名字的衣服,
Or see your numbers on MY phone.
或者在我的手机上看你的关注数。
Your flock of 'Insta-finger-likers' keep 'em, I'll get my own.
收好你的那些僵尸粉吧,我想要我自己的粉丝。
I don't want your face or your fame…
我不想拥有你的样貌,或者你的名誉。
and I don't want to hear YOUR name when I play MY game
在我踢球的时候,我不想听见你的名字。
Don't want your signature Or your signature moves.
我不想要你的签名或是你的标志动作。
Don't want your glory. Don't want your hype.
我不想拥有你的荣耀。我不想要你的名声。
Don't want your back-page type. Your player reel ain't real to me.
我不想要你的头条,你的时刻不属于我。
Your promo deal ain't really me. You will never be MY commentary.
你的身价不是我的。你也别想评价我的比赛。
Let me be clear, I don't want to be YOU.
我必须说清楚,我不想成为你。
I just want your boots.
我只想拥有你的战靴
I'm Paul Pogba. You be you.
我是保罗·博格巴,而你就是你。

广告视频


分享到