欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):纽约翠贝卡电影节ReActor创意广告
日期:2017-04-06 10:29

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

You don't think that I can tell the difference?
你认为我没发现吗?
Ohhh, Oh uhh, Oh God, Oh, Oh God! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohh
噢天啊!噢我的老天啊!太棒了!太好了!噢!
I'll have what she's having.
无论她在吃什么,都给我来一份
Why? I'm doing hard!
为什么?我很认真捏!
By all means, move as a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
动作越慢越好,你知道我很欣赏那样。

纽约翠贝卡电影节ReActor创意广告

Shut up, just shut up. You had me at hello.
闭嘴,别再说了!我对你一见钟情。
Oh! Come on!
噢!得了吧!
I see dead people. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. Wahoo!
我看得见死人。谁都不应让Baby坐在角落。哇呜!
No. I am your father. That's impossible.
不,我就是你父亲。太扯了吧!
Yeah. I got tickets. High five.
耶!我赢得门票了!击掌!

广告视频


分享到