欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):马刺队2016趣味广告 农贸市场
日期:2017-05-10 09:59

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

Danny: Umm.. when did we get a farmers market?
丹尼·格林:昂...我们什么时候开了一个农贸市场?
Manu: It's a fun way to show off fruits and veggies from our home countries.
马努·吉诺比利:这是一个展示我们祖国水果和蔬菜的有趣的方式。
Pau: Like delicious Taylor Golden pairs from Spain
保罗·加索尔:比如美味的西班牙金梨。
LaMarcus: Or beautiful corn from Hondo Texas.
拉马库斯·阿尔德里奇:我这有美如画的德州特产玉米。
Kawhi: I have California plumcot - they breed plums with apricots.
科怀·伦纳德:我这儿有加州李杏,红杏出墙勾搭李子的产物。
Danny: Only in California, am I right? What's that?
丹尼·格林:也就只有加州人好这口,我说的没错吧?这是什么?

马刺队2016趣味广告 农贸市场

Tony: Gateaux Napoleon avec fraises de Poteet!
托尼·帕克:拿破仑蛋糕与草莓波蒂特!
Danny: Excuse me?
丹尼·格林:什么东西?
Kawhi: Oh, that's Poteet strawberry shortcake.
科怀·伦纳德:哦,就是草莓起酥蛋糕。
Tony: That's not what I said?
托尼·帕克:我说的不是这个意思。
H-E-B. Fresh produce from Texas and around the world.
HEB. 德州新鲜果蔬批发,还有来自全球的产品。

广告视频


分享到