欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):Lyft趣味广告 奥尼尔是你的司机!
日期:2017-03-23 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

My favorite Laker player is Kobe. You can't get out the car!
我最喜欢的湖人球员是科比。你不要下车!
Are you not entertained? Do you not recognize what I've done as a Laker?
你们看够了吗?难道都看不到我为湖人的付出吗?
What's up everybody, this is Shaq, we're in Atlanta.
嗨,各位,我是沙克。我们现在在亚特兰大。
This is Undercover Lyft and I am the big Glowstache.
这里是Undercover Lyft,我是今天的司机。
My name is Charles. Nice to meet you Charles. I'm Saika.
我叫查尔斯。很高兴见到你,查尔斯,我是萨伊卡。
Know what I do? What do you do?
你知道我是做什么的吗?你是做什么的?
Make bracelets. You make bracelets?
我做手镯。你是做手镯的?
Yeah. Know what this called? What's that called?
是的,知道这叫什么吗?叫什么?
It's called the steam room. 'Cause if you look inside you can see the steam, see?
这叫做蒸汽室。因为如果你往里面看的话,就会看到蒸汽。看到了吗?
My name is Pierre. Hey Pierre. I am from France. Angela.
我叫皮耶。你好,皮耶。我来自法国。我来自安哥拉。
Tu parles francais? Speak no French.
你说法文吗?不要说法文。
How are you? Good, I'm Heather.
你好吗?很好,我是海瑟。
My name's Goose. My real job is I'm a cop.
我叫古斯。我的真正工作是一名警察。
I'm off duty right now but I still keep my eye out for stuff.
虽然现在没执勤,但是我仍耳听八方。
Look at this. Illegal u-turn in the middle of the street. Lucky I ain't got my badge, lady.
看看这个。在路中间违法掉头。我没把警徽待在身上,算你走运,女士。

Lyft趣味广告 奥尼尔是你的司机!

Whattup cuz! What's going on? Where you from? I am from Brazil.
嘿,老兄。最近怎样?你从哪里来?我来自巴西。
I went there one time for a singing competition. Singing?
我去过一次巴西,参加唱歌比赛。唱歌?
I don't know this song.
我没听过这首歌。
Like basketball? I recently got into basketball because of the Hawks.
喜欢篮球吗?我最近迷上了篮球,因为老鹰队。
I had a friend who was a Hawks fan.
我有个朋友是老鹰球迷。
You know what that is right? That's a dead hawk. A dead hawk?
你知道那是什么吗?是死掉的老鹰。死掉的老鹰?
I don't know a thing about basketball. Nothing? Nothing.
我对篮球一无所知。一点儿都不知道?一无所知。
You know about free throws? Spread your fingers out. And then follow through.
你知道罚球吗?把手指张开,顺势推出去。
Watch your nails. Don't want you to throw your nails off.
小心你的指甲,别连指甲一起扔出去。
Do it 10 times. Three… again. Four…
练习十次。三,再一次,四...
You know what? You just learned from the greatest free throw coach of all time.
你知道吗?刚刚是有史以来最棒的罚球教练在指导你。
I wanna play ball but I run funny. My pants get stuck in my butt.
我很想打球,但我的跑步姿势很蠢。我的裤子会卡在屁股里。
You look like the basketball type. Like you can get down on the court a little bit.
你看起来很会打篮球,像是能在场上大显身手。
Nah, mon. I had hoop dreams but they didn't work out.
不,我曾经有个篮球梦,但还没实现。
Did you chase 'em? You know, I used to chase trains when I was little.
你有努力追求过梦想吗?你知道吗,我小时候曾经追过火车。
You… chased trains? Used to chase trains. You got a pretty… pretty rich backstory.
你追过火车?以前喜欢追。你的过去还挺精彩的。
Who's your favorite basketball player?
你最喜欢的篮球运动员是谁?
I gotta stick with Dikembe, I mean. No, no, no. No, no, no.
当然是迪肯贝。不不不。不不不。
He blocked everybody's shot? Mmhm.
他封盖了所有人?恩。
Nobody ever dunked it in his face? Not that I saw. Huh. Not that you saw.
从来没有人在他面前扣篮。至少我没看过。哈,那是你没见过。
My favorite movie. Kazaam. Kazaam? It's a movie… It's a good…
我最喜欢的电影是《精灵也疯狂》。《精灵也疯狂》?这电影还不错。
No, no. It's everybody's favorite movie.
不不,这是所有人都爱的电影。
Can you rap? Let me hear freestyle. I'ma give you a beatbox. Ready?
你会rap吗?让我听你即兴一下,我给你节拍。准备好了吗?
Rollin' my Lyft with my rasta. We don't eat pasta. We washin' our cars.
搭乘Lyft,我的司机绑辫子。我们不吃意大利面。我们一起洗车子。
Stop. That's terrible, man. I mean, let's see yours, though. I'm good, Drake.
停,太烂了吧兄弟。那来看看你的吧,我很厉害的,德瑞克。
Je ne sais pas 'cause I don't know, 'cause I'm from France and yo, yo, yo.
我不知道因为我不懂,因为我来自法国,yo, yo, yo
Vigilante she's a renegade. Brave, but deep inside she's afraid she'll never let it be known. Steam room. Donuts.
她是个叛逆的正义使者。看似勇敢,但内心深处却害怕没有人。蒸汽室,甜甜圈。
Man, I'm wondering if you are Shaquille O'Neal now, man. No, man. Stop it!
伙计,我在想你是不是沙克·奥尼尔。才不是,别说了。
My beard is itching. Ah. Do I look familiar to you? Oh my gosh.
我胡子好痒啊。我很眼熟吗?我的天啊。
You ever see my face before? Oh my god! Ah!
你有看过我的脸吗?我的天啊!
It's me! I had a feeling. No you didn't!
就是我!我就知道。你才不知道!
I didn't know it was you at all.
我完全不知道是你。
I kinda figured it out. Like early on, when I saw your wig, sir.
我发现你戴假发的时候,就大概猜到了。
I just lyfted with Shaquille O'Neal guys.
各位,我刚刚搭了沙克·奥尼尔的车。
Did you not know it was me, for real? I really didn't.
你真的没有认出我来吗?真的没有。
I'm about to brag to everybody today, watch.
我要准备跟大家炫耀了,等着瞧。
I've come a long way since Kazaam.
在演完《精灵也疯狂》后,我有了长足的进步。

广告视频


分享到