欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):英国Girlguiding公益广告 不要听这些鬼话!
日期:2016-12-13 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

Hey! Be careful when you're crossing the road!
嘿,过马路时候要小心点儿!
I'm always careful...
我一直很小心...
Shut up, shut up, shut up! Now listen, when a man is talking do not interrupt.
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!听着,男人说话的时候不要插嘴!
Mummy's home!
妈咪回家了!
Men and women can never be equal.
男人和女人永远不可能平等.
There's something quite therapeutic about doing the washing up, no?
洗餐具应该有治疗效果,不是吗?
Don't you think girls should do it though?
你不觉得女生就应该负责做这些吗?

英国Girlguiding公益广告 不要听这些鬼话!

Listen, you are never going to be a looker.
听着,你永远成为不了美人
You are never going to be somebody like a Sharapova.
你永远不会成为像莎拉波娃那样的人
You are going to have to be the most dogged determined fighter that anyone has ever seen.
你永远只是个配角,跟屁虫,并且默默无闻。
I think women actually don't want equal treatment.
我想女人实际上不想要平等
They couldn't handle it if they got it.
虽然他们有机会,但是把握不住。
We don't have to listen to that you know.
我们不必听这些鬼话
Girlguiding gives her confidence today
Girlguiding今天给予她们自信
To become a stronger woman tomorrow
明天她们就可以成为厉害的人
We are Girlguiding. We are #FORTHEGIRL.
我们是Girlguiding,我们帮助女孩子

广告视频


分享到