欧美创意广告(视频+文本+讲解) Johnnie Walker蓝牌威士忌:绅士的赌注
日期:2014-09-23 17:14

(单词翻译:单击)

广告意义:
有创意而且令人开动脑筋的广告魅力十足。你能把异想天开的想法落到实际,像广告中的主人翁那样做到尽善尽美吗?我想这需要很多的努力,尝试与打破常规。我也希望给自己一个有趣而意想不到的开始,看人的力量到底有多大!

广告双语文本内容:

I want this boat.

我要这艘船。

Built in 1928, designed by Baglietto yard, Varazze, Italy. Nothing like it in the world. Rarer than rare. It's not for sale.
造于 1928 年,由义大利瓦拉泽 Baglietto 造船厂所设计。 世上绝无像这样的船。比稀有还稀有。这是非卖品。

I don't want to buy it with money. I wanna win it. With a dance.
我不想用钱买它。我想赢得它。用一支舞。

With a dance... With a dance!
用一支舞...用一支舞!

Dance...dance...why did I say I would dance? No, I don't know how to dance. Why did I say I would dance? What was I thinking? What was I thinking?
跳舞...跳舞...我为什么说我要跳舞? 不,我不知道该怎麽跳舞。我干嘛说我要跳舞?我在想什麽?我在想什么啊?

Well, let me just pin this up in the front. It definitely feels too tight under here. Yes!
好,让我就把这别在前面。这里肯定感觉太紧了。是的!

Oh, this is perfect. Is that a piano? Is that working? Yeah.
喔,这真是完美。那是一架钢琴吗?那还能用吗?是。

A very old piano but it's got lovely tune, you know? What do you want it for anyway?
一架非常旧的钢琴,但它有动人的音调,你知道吗?你到底想拿要它做什么?

A bit fun.
找些乐子。

No! Fun?
不是吧!找乐子?

Oh, well. Let's get on it then.
喔,好吧。那让我们开始吧。

Hello?
你好?

I want to buy this boat.
我想要买这艘船。

Built in 1928 by the renowned Baglietto yard, Varazze, Italy. Nothing like it in the world. Rarer than rare. It's not for sale.
1928 年由义大利瓦拉泽著名的 Baglietto 造船厂建造。世上绝无像这样的船。比稀有还稀有。这是非卖品。

I don't want to buy it with money. I want to buy it with a story.
我不想用钱买它。我想用一个故事来买。

A story?
一個故事?

词组点拨:
1.「待售的、出售的」--- For Sale
It's not for sale.
这是非卖品。
2.「开始吧--- Get On It
Let's get on it then.
那让我们开始吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • renownedadj. 有名的,有声誉的