欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):AXE男士美容广告 寻找自我魅力
日期:2017-02-06 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

广告文本

C'mon, a six pack?
拜托,六块肌肉?
Who needs a six pack, when you got…THE NOSE.
有一个帅气的鼻子,谁还需要六块肌肉?
or a NOSE… when you got THE SUIT.
有套漂亮的西装,谁有需要那个鼻子?
Now you don't need a SUIT when you got THE MOVES.
舞姿灵活,你就不需要西装了。
Or MOVES when you got THE FIRE.
有热情,还需要什么舞姿?
or FIRE when you rock those HEELS.
当你能穿高跟鞋时,还要什么热情?
and HEELS when you ride those WHEELS.
当你能驾驭轮椅时,才不需要高跟鞋呢。

AXE男士美容广告 寻找自我魅力

LOOKS… Man, who needs LOOKS? when you got THE BOOKS.
长得帅...饱读诗书的你,又何必长得帅?
Or books when you got some balls.
当你有勇气的时候,就不需要书了。
And who needs all that when you get THE DOOR.
但当你给女士开门的时候,谁有需要以上这些?
When you got THE DOUGH. THE BRAINS. THE TOUCH. THE "AWWW".
当你玩儿面粉的时候,有头脑,懂的亲热,还有...
That's right...who needs some other THING when you got… YOUR THING.
对啦,当你拥有自己的特色,何须其他特色来妆点。
Now, work on it.
来吧,耕耘自我。

广告视频


分享到