(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Go into your study and sit down.
又是进你的书房然后坐下
Go into my study?
进我的书房?
And sit down.
然后坐下
-What are you doing?-It’s late at night.
-你在干嘛? -已经很晚了
You’re reading a book under a lamp.Read something.
你在灯下看书正在读着什么
-What’s going on?-Read a book.
-然后呢? -去找本书看
It’s late at night.You’re reading a book.
都这么晚了你正在看书
It’s me jumping off the ladder.
原来是我从梯子上跳下来
You hear something.You look up.
你听见声响 于是起来查看
You see me with this gun.
而且还带着枪
You’re caught like a rat in a trap.You stare at the gun, you’re paralyzed.
就像捕鼠器上的老鼠一样 你看着枪 无法动弹
I’ve come for the jewels.
我是来偷珠宝的
-Where is the safe?-What jewels?
-保险箱在哪儿? -什么珠宝?
The jewels.Where’s the safe?
珠宝 保险箱在哪?
-You know where it is.-I don’t.
-你知道在哪儿的 -我不知道
-You don’t?-Don’t fuck me about, I mean it.
-你不知道? -别耍我 我说真的
Get up.
起来
You think this gun isn’t real?
你以为这是玩具枪吗?
Where is it?
在哪里?
-Upstairs.-Well, let’s go upstairs.
-楼上 -那好 那就上楼吧
Get up these stairs or I’ll ram this gun right up your ass.
上楼 否则我就把枪插进你的屁眼里
-The safe is behind the fish tank.-How am I gonna get to it?
-保险箱就在鱼缸背后 -我要怎么打开?
Well, you press the button and the button moves the tank.
按这按钮 鱼缸就会移开
重点解释
重点单词:
1、lamp
n. 灯;照射器
vt. 照亮
vi. 发亮
The streetlights lamped the whole street.
路灯照亮了整条大街。
2、 jump off
跳下来;开始,开始进攻
The little boy jumped off the wall.
小男孩从墙上跳了下来。
3、 paralyze
vt. 使麻痹;使瘫痪
The electricity failure paralyzed the train service.
电力故障使火车停驶。
4、trap
vt. 诱捕;使…受限制;使…陷入困境
n. 陷阱;圈套;[建] 存水弯
vi. 设陷阱
He used some cheese to trap the rat.
他用了些乳酪诱捕耗子。
重点短语:
1、 come for
为某种目的而来取;向…冲来;对…进行袭击
A big dog dashed out of the room and came for me.
一条大狗从屋里跑出来向我逼近。
考考你:
1、进攻将从拂晓开始。
2、他的提议明显是一个圈套。
3、他们是为了安静而来--真正的安静。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Mary teased sailors with her charms.
2、Don't frighten him. He's telling the truth.
3、It's not very fair to blame me for that.