电影随身听附讲解《足迹》第19期:你自寻死路
日期:2012-12-20 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I find you in my house, you threaten me.
我发现你在我的屋子里 你威胁我
You open the safe, you take the jewels.
你打开保险箱拿走珠宝
You put them in your pocket.
把它们放进你的口袋里
I manage to grab the gun while you’re looking at the jewels.
趁你看着珠宝之际 我打算动手抢枪
There’s a struggle.The gun goes off.
于是我们开始搏斗 然后枪响了
Suddenly, I realize you’re dead.
突然间 我意识到是你死了
You’re gonna shoot me.
你要开枪打死我
What do you think?Why?
你觉得怎样? 为什么?
I planned all this from the word go.
一切都是从这句话开始计划的
I’ve always longed for an intimate chat with a hairdresser.
我一直渴望跟一个美发师 来段亲密的聊天
Especially a hairdresser who is fucking my wife.
尤其是那个搞我妻子的美发师
I’m not a hairdresser!
我不是美发师!
My wife is mine!She belongs to me!
我妻子是我的!她属于我!
And I’m her husband!
我是她的丈夫!
And what you’ve done is this.
而你的下场就是这样
You’ve invited yourself to attend your own death.
你自寻死路
Please.
求求你
No, don’t do it.Please don’t shoot me.
不 别开枪 请别杀我
Please don’t shoot me, please!I’ll just get in my car and go, okay?
请别射杀我 求求你!我会上车离开 好吗?
That’s all.You’ll never see me again.
那样好吧 你永远不会再见到我
You’re crazy.
你疯了
No, you’re not crazy.You just got things wrong.
不你没疯 你只是误会了
You hear me?I hate women.I hate your wife!
听见没? 我讨厌女人 我讨厌你妻子!
I don’t want your wife.I hate women.
我不想要你妻子 我讨厌女人
You’ve absolutely no reason to be jealous.
你绝对没理由吃醋
Women are not my scene.I’d rather do it with a dog or a goat.
女人不合我胃口 我宁愿跟只狗或羊做
Or a boy I knew at school.His name was Dooley.
或我在学校认识的男孩他的名字是杜利
I called him Dolores.I hate women!
我叫他桃乐西 我讨厌女人!
Honest.God’s honor.
这是真的 上帝作证
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝吗?

重点解释


重点单词:
1、 threaten
vt. 威胁;恐吓;预示
vi. 威胁;可能来临
The clouds threaten snow.

乌云预示着要下雪。


2、 grab
vt. 攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引
vi. 攫取;夺取
n. 攫取;霸占;夺取之物
Have him grab on to your thighs as you lean back.

让他抓紧你的大腿,你便可以向后躺在他的腿上。


3、intimate
adj. 亲密的;私人的;精通的;有性关系的
n. 知己;至交
vt. 暗示;通知;宣布
Have not you an intimate friend?

你不是有一个知己的朋友吗?


4、 scene
n. 场面;情景;景象;事件
He described the scene to me.

他向我描述了那个情景。

重点短语:
1、 long for
渴望
Tillicum: I long for freedom, if only for a while.

蒂利克姆:我渴望自由,哪怕只有一段时间。


2、go off
离开;进行;变质;睡去
Unfortunately, we have seen them go off in some projects.

遗憾的是,我们看到它们在某些项目中已经爆炸。


3、would rather
宁愿,宁可
I would rather stay than go.

我宁愿留下不愿去。


考考你:
1、它将会极大地危及中东和平。
2、在中世纪, 宗教和炼金术密切相联。
3、不过,我还是宁愿作那头潜在海洋的黑暗之心的野兽。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、There isn't even a decent table in this room.
2、I admire your frankness.
3、Soon after joining the army he was mentioned in despatches.

分享到
重点单词
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • intimateadj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的 n. 密友 vt. 透
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • franknessn. 率直;坦白