位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 足迹 > 正文
电影随身听附讲解《足迹》第3期:你们离婚了吗?
日期:2012-11-15 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Translations.
外文译本
French, Dutch, German.
法语、荷兰语、德语
You speak Dutch yourself, do you?
你的母语应该是荷兰语对吧?
Yes, how did you know?I have a Dutch uncle.
没错 你是怎知道的? -我有个舅舅是荷兰人
Can’t see any Italian translations.
为什么看不到一本意大利语译本呢?
No, they’re a funny lot, the Italians.Culture isn’t really their thing.
不 意大利人很风趣 但文化真的不适合他们
Oh, is it?Italian salami?Best in the world.
噢 是吗? 你指意大利腊肠?全世界最棒的
Did you bring any with you?
你有带来吗?
No, I left it at home.Oh, shame.
没有我留在家里了 噢 可惜
We’re gonna have it for supper tonight.
今晚我们的晚餐就吃意大利腊肠吧
With a couple of bottles of Valpolicella.
再配上两瓶瓦尔波利塞拉葡萄酒
We?Maggie and me.
我们? 玛吉和我
Your glass is empty.What were you drinking, vodka?
你的杯子空了 你刚喝什么酒?伏特加吗?
Scotch.Scotch.
威士忌 威士忌
I want to come to the point.
我想该把话题转到重点上了
Point?What point?
重点? 什么重点?
Are you gonna give Maggie a divorce?
你会和玛吉签字离婚吗?
Yeah, yes, yes, we’ll come to that.
是的 没错 好的 我们会谈到那个问题的
She thinks you’re being unreasonable.
她认为你变得不可理喻
So do I.
我也这么认为。
She’s never coming back to you, so why not just give her the divorce?
她永远不会回到你身边 那为什么不和她离婚呢?
It’ll do her good to wait for five years.Good for her character.
对于她这种性格来说 给她5年时间让她考虑对她有好处
You’re going to make her wait five years?
你打算让她再等5年?
That’s the law.The law of the land.But that’s pure spite.
那是法律准许的本地的法律 但你这纯粹是故意刁难
Anyway, we’ll get back to that, perhaps.Have your drink first.
不管怎样 或许我和她还会回到一起 你先来上你的威士忌吧。

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、unreasonable
adj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的,非理智的
How do you guarantee the customer satisfaction?Sometimes they have unreasonable requests.
你们怎样保证客户满意呢? 有时他们会提一些不合理的要求。
It was her unreasonable behavior with a Texan playboy which broke up her marriage.
她和一个得克萨斯的花花公子的不明智行为导致了她的婚姻破裂。

2、character
n. 性格,品质,特性,角色
It well assorts with her character.
这与她的性格很相配。
The film is autobiographical and the central character is played by Collard himself.
这部影片是自传式的,主角由科勒德亲自扮演。

3、pure
adj. 纯的,纯粹的,纯洁的,清白的,纯理论的
相关词组
pure water 纯水,净水,纯净水
pure white 纯白;纯白色,纯洁白
pure gold 纯金,足赤
pure love 纯真的爱情
Just breathe that pure sea air!
且请呼吸海上的纯净空气。

4、spite
n. 不顾,恶意,怨恨
相关短语
in spite of 尽管;不管,不顾
in spite of oneself adv. 不由自主地
in spite 尽管
out of spite 出于恶意;为泄恨
He was there on the stroke in spite of the rain.
尽管下雨, 他还是准时到了。
I refused her a divorce, out of spite I suppose.
我拒绝了她离婚的要求,我想是出于怨恨。

重点短语:
1、a couple of 三两个…;一对…
He was edged on by a couple of bystanders.
他受了几个旁观者的挑唆。
A couple of old women were chinning in the corner.
几个老太婆在角落里聊天。

2、come to the point 直截了当地说,扼要地说
As I was in hurry, I asked him to come to the point at once.
我很着急,要求他直接说到要点上来。

考考你:
1、纯粹是假造事实。
2、Have you come to the point in your life where you've met Jesus personally?
3、她的工资尽管不错,但在家务开支上每一块钱她也要算一算。

上期答案:


1、You can't suppose whom I met in the street.
2、I fully agree to the arrangement and take delight in it .

答案下期公布:

分享到
重点单词
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • spiten. 恶意,怨恨 vt. 刁难,伤害
  • unreasonableadj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的
  • satisfactionn. 赔偿,满意,妥善处理,乐事,确信
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • stroken. 笔画,击打,一笔(画)连续的动作,中风, v. 奉
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜
  • autobiographicaladj. 自传的,自传体的