位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 足迹 > 正文
电影随身听附讲解《足迹》第12期:我必定转告她
日期:2012-12-06 13:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

But I’m anxious and frightened.Trust me.
但我既紧张又害怕 相信我
But I don’t.Well, trust me and all will be well.
但我不相信相信我 一切都会顺利的
Just follow my advice.It’s got to look real.
只要遵照我的指示得逼真才行
We have to convince the insurance people...
我们得说服保险公司的人...
...and the police, if you see what I mean.
以及警方如果你明白我意思的话
Maggie never told me you were such a manipulator.
玛吉从没告诉过我你这么会操纵别人
She told me you were no good in bed.
她说你床上功夫不好
But she never told me you were a manipulator.
但她没说你这么会操纵别人
She told you I was no good in bed?Oh, yes.
她说我床上功夫不好? 噢 是的
She was joking.I’m wonderful in bed.
她再开玩笑 我床上功夫一流
I must tell her.
我必定转告她
There’s the shed across the lawn.Shed, yeah.
穿越草坪有间储藏室储藏室 嗯
There’s the ladder behind the shed.The ladder?
储藏室后面有梯子梯子?
The ladder.
梯子
Inside the shed, there’s a pair of gardening gloves.
储藏室里面有一副园艺手套
Put them on.By the gardening gloves, there’s a hammer.
戴上手套 园艺手套旁边有把锤子
You go round the back of the house.
你绕到房子的后面
Put the ladder up against the wall by the lower roof.
把梯子靠在屋顶较低的墙上
Then, carry the hammer up the ladder on to the lower roof.
然后带着锤子上到较低的屋顶
Then, you pull the ladder up on to the main roof...
再抬起梯子把它靠到主屋顶...
...and break the skylight window with the hammer.
用锤子打破天窗

重点解释

重点单词:


1、anxious
adj. 焦虑的,担忧的,渴望的,急切的
So I’m not feeling anxious about anything I “have to” do.

所以我不对任何“不得不”去做的事情感到焦虑。


2、frightened
adj. 害怕的,受惊的,受恐吓的
The child felt frightened when he saw the big fire.
见到大火, 那孩子感到恐惧。

3、convince
vt. 说服,使确信,使信服
He convinced me of the difficulty of the work.
他使我确信这件工作的艰巨性。


4、manipulator
n. [机] 操纵器,调制器,操作者
Jean Brodie is a manipulator. She cons everybody.
琼?布罗迪是位善于摆布他人的高手。她欺骗了所有人。


重点短语:
1、follow one's advice
听从某人的忠告
After that ,I followed his advice and suceed.
从那以后我听从了他的忠告并且成功了。


2、a pair of
一对…,一副…
A pair of the minimalist glasses retail for about $450, he said.

他说,这款极简风格的眼镜零售价约为450美元。


3、put on
穿上,上演,增加,假装
What dress shall I put on for the meeting?
我穿什么衣服去开会?


考考你:


1、大多数父母都为自己孩子的进步感到焦虑。
2、但是你怎么能说服这些人住进这些小房子里呢?
3、她其实没有什么病,她是为了博得他人同情而装病的。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、Otherwise, my shop will sell out.
2、He behaved towards her as a father.
3、We are glad to hear your news and consider any suggestion to make a deal carefully.

分享到
重点单词
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • manipulatorn. 操纵器,调制器;操作者
  • hammern. 锤,榔头 vi. 锤击,反复敲打 vt. 锤打,严
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • retailn. 零售 vt. 零售,传述 adv. 以零售形式
  • laddern. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物 n. (袜子)抽丝 v.
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施