电影随身听附讲解《足迹》第32期: 你是十足的狗屎
日期:2013-01-15 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

-It’s you.-It’s me, all right.
-是你 -是我没错
You bastard.You stinking bastard.
你这混蛋 你这该死的混蛋
Just a little game, Andrew.
只是一场小小的游戏 安德鲁
-Just a little game.-You shit.
-只是一场小小的游戏 -你这狗屎
-I thought it might amuse you.-You’re a total shit.
-我想这应该能让你开心的 -你是十足的狗屎
-But you’re also a genius.-I know that too.
-但你也是个天才 -那点我也知道
When did you do this?The clothes in the wardrobe?
你是什么时候做的? 把衣服放在柜子里?
-The blood?-The blood belongs to a pig’s liver.
-还有血? -血是猪肝的血
But when did you do it?How did you do it?
但你是什么时候做的这些事情? 是怎么做到的呢?
I did it last night.I used that ladder.I heard you snoring.
我昨晚做的 我用那把梯子 我听见你在打鼾
Does Maggie know about this?Your detective, was it her idea?
这事玛吉知道吗? 假扮警长是她的主意吗?
-How much does she know?-She knows nothing about it.
-她知道多少? -她完全不知情
Entirely my own idea.
全都是我自己的主意
This is a game between us, old boy.
这是我俩之间的游戏 老头子
Between you and me.
你和我之间
Don’t forget, I’m half Italian.
别忘了 我有一半的意大利血统
We go in for revenge.
我们是有仇报仇
After all, you frightened the life out of me deliberately.
毕竟 你故意吓得我丢掉了半条命
You fired two live bullets into the wall...
你朝墙壁开了两发实弹...
...and then you pointed the gun at me.
然后拿枪指着我
And then you fired.

然后你开了枪
I don’t like guns.

我不喜欢枪
They kill you.

会死人的
Okay.

好的
So, what does this make the score?
那么 比赛的得分怎么算?
You’ve had your revenge.
你报了仇了
So, what do you reckon?
那么 你打算怎样?
One set all?
扯平?
No, no, you’re way ahead.
不 不 还早的很

重点解释

重点单词:
1、bastard
adj. 私生的
n. 私生子
'You bastard!' he remembered her screaming out.

你这个杂种!” 他记得她尖叫道。


2、genius
n. 天才,天赋;精神
He is endowed with genius.

他有天才。


3、amuse
vt. 娱乐;消遣;使发笑;使愉快
The boys amused themselves with games.

男孩们以游戏自娱。


4、revenge
n. 报复;复仇
vt. 报复;替…报仇;洗雪
vi. 报仇;雪耻
She will revenge her dead sisters.

她将为死去的姊妹们报仇。


5、 deliberately
adv. 故意地;谨慎地;慎重地

She deliberated her decision for several days.

她对她的决定仔细考虑了几天。


6、reckon
vt. 测算,估计;认为;计算
vi. 估计;计算;猜想,料想
Did you reckon in the time needed for unloading the cargo?

你把卸货所需的时间计算进去了吗?


重点短语:
1、 go in
参加;(太阳等)被云遮住;放得进
That space is too small, the piano won't go in.
那空间太小,钢琴放不进去。

考考你:
1、除了我的天才,我没什么好申报的。
2、我编了一个故事逗孩子们开心。
3、你明天什么时候必须开始照常工作?
答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、He stripped a tree with his sabre.
2、As a playwriter,Shakespeare belongs to the 16th century.
3、They were terrified when they heard that the lion had got out of its cage.

分享到
重点单词
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • amusedadj. 有趣的
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • wardroben. 衣柜,衣橱 n. 全部服装
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • strippedadj. 剥去的 v. 剥夺(strip的过去分词形式)
  • laddern. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物 n. (袜子)抽丝 v.
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • amusev. 消遣,娱乐,使 ... 发笑